knight2006

"Ultimate Competition"

hey i was just wondering how many watts rms the "Ultimate Competition series" is gonna be? and around how much is the sub gonna be??? have u guys decided any of this yet?

nothing new as of yet...

it was going to be capable of 2000-2500 wrms, probably in the $400+/- range...

as this was a few months back, i'm unsure of the price, but the power level i remember..

maybe we can get mike to update us on the UC...

the 8's are on the way though(soon)!! hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Indeed, that project has been put on hiatus for the time being to make way for the new high powered 8's that will be ready to ship in about one week. The "Ultimate Competition" driver at this point is more of an idea being thrown around than an actual work in progress, although over time I will be adding new products to my lineup... just have to take it one step at a time B)

(Secretly, I'm hoping that I'll be able to score the rights to sell a driver utilizing TC's Linear Motor Technology.. but word on that hasn't come through quite yet)

ooh, a SS LMT-based driver..:drools:

The only thing on the horizon I see fit worthy to replace the e12a :D

Would be *very* intererested in seeing that come to fruition.

(Secretly, I'm hoping that I'll be able to score the rights to sell a driver utilizing TC's Linear Motor Technology.. but word on that hasn't come through quite yet)

Wow, I thought that had already been promised away. Awesome that it's still up in the air, and I wish you luck in your efforts to add it to your lineup! :)

But... b-but I suppose this means that Mr. Ponte wasn't the only individual in the world to understand the implementation of LMT. Sorta shatters my whole perception of TC as a dying buildhouse. :P :P

ooh, a SS LMT-based driver..:drools:

The only thing on the horizon I see fit worthy to replace the e12a :D

Would be *very* intererested in seeing that come to fruition.

i'd wager the rl-p would do a wonderful job...

but the LMT would be way sweet!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I call first on waiting list! :woot:

I call first on waiting list! :woot:

:+1: