Sign in to follow this  
ncacoates

membership

Iv been thinking about an optional membership lately. Im almost positive if there was one set up people would be more than happy to help support the site. Id gladly pay say 10-20 bucks a year to help you guys out. This is really an exceptional forum and id love to give back to the guys that me it possible. You could always give the guys who subscribe a special tag and what not to show they support the site and to make them feel all special. Hope you guys take this into consideration i think it would be a good way to keep this site alive and kicking and help for future upgrades and advancement. :fing34:

Like I said a while back, all they have to do is say the word :)

Aaron said awhile back he'd never ask for money for the site. I'd bet Mark feels the same way.

If you really want to help support it, have your friends buy car audio stuff from the SSA shop and click a few hundred google ads :P

Due to rising costs, we have actually thought of this since it seems to be quite sucessful on other forums. Especially since we are about to upgrade to a dedicated server, I think it would cover hosting fees all together, we'll keep you posted.

And thank for all the support from everyone! It's much appreciated and needed!

10-20 bucks a year......

Should be no problem for most to come up with...

At 20 bucks it's only a nickle a day!!!

I'd paypal it as soon as you offered this up!!

I like this site a lot!

It's a huge, informative place!!

I tip my hat to the work Mark and others have

done to bring us this cool forum!

Viva SSA!!!

10-20 bucks a year......

Should be no problem for most to come up with...

At 20 bucks it's only a nickle a day!!!

I'd paypal it as soon as you offered this up!!

I like this site a lot!

It's a huge, informative place!!

I tip my hat to the work Mark and others have

done to bring us this cool forum!

Viva SSA!!!

Thank you! Seems like a full time job sometimes for Aaron and I. :fing34:

Yep count me in on that too :neil:

SSA is an amazing company and the forums are also amazing and i would be prepaired to contribute....

Keep up the great work Mark and Aaron and everyone else who makes SSA what it is

I figured since there was no "membership" I would support them in another way so I bought a t-shirt, a Dickies shirt, AND a hat. I don't even have any SSA gear but I figured I would at least wear some of their stuff for them. This is one of the better sites IMO, no flaming goes on really and everyone is here to answer questions. Hell I have such a low post count because most questions I would have have already been addressed here. You guys just keep doin what your doin and I'm sure if you need a few bucks, most people here will have no problem chipping in to keep this place running.

I figured since there was no "membership" I would support them in another way so I bought a t-shirt, a Dickies shirt, AND a hat. I don't even have any SSA gear but I figured I would at least wear some of their stuff for them. This is one of the better sites IMO, no flaming goes on really and everyone is here to answer questions. Hell I have such a low post count because most questions I would have have already been addressed here. You guys just keep doin what your doin and I'm sure if you need a few bucks, most people here will have no problem chipping in to keep this place running.

Someone who knows how to use the search button!? Alright!

I'd be willing to pay too.

And yes some SSA gear will be bought soon too!!!