Sign in to follow this  
ener.g

Trying to get another 18" BTL

I have emailed Fi a couple of times and havent gotten a response, I know they are ususally pretty busy up there so I figure I'll see what everyone here knows about this..

I currently have the original style 18" BTL and want another one, my sub has P.Chamfer, hixmax coil, 3rd mag, dual 1, and daily option..

can I get another one to match this one so I can run 2 of the same subs? or are they completely out of production..

I am aware the new BTL is probably better than the one I currently have but, I cant afford to buy 2 new ones ..

Thanks for any help.......

The old BTL's are gone. I'd suggest you sell your current one and either buy a set of two new ones, or step down to the BL.

Sorry you'll have to sell that one and buy two new ones or try to find one of the older motors and have it reconed.

Thanks!

Nick

damn man that sucks, means spending a ton of extra money cuz the old one will have nooo value.. guess i'll have to wait till i got more money..

so you can't use the new btl's with the old?

you could but i'd like them both in one box, and that would be like putting 2 different subs in the same box (which is a no in my book, and many others)

to the guy selling one, sorry i would need the same options as well..

i wont be selling this one to buy 2 new ones, i guess if the same one comes up for sale(yea right) i might jump on it

really cant afford to buy 2 new subs but i need louder! ha

Sign in to follow this