4X4AUTIGER

Any Combos with Fi?

I saw on the website there are loaded enclosures with SSA subs but are there any with Fi subs? Perferably a 12" Q or Bl :)

I would love to team up with the fellas at Fi, but unfortunately, I am not able to offer any package deals. Maybe sometime in the future :unsure:

Would be kinda hard since they are custom, maybe with AA though.

What do you mean?

not necessarily.....you tell them what options you want for the subs....fisher builds the box and sends it to you and fi sends you your subs. or they could just have the option of fully loaded or "stock"....there are lots of ways they could do it.

the icon loaded enclsosure isnt "loaded" when it gets to your door. they are shipped seperately. so it would work the exact same way.

you should consider that though...that would be pretty sick to have some loaded Fi or AA enclosures...

The Icon enclosure is a strong alternative to the Q's. ;)

not necessarily.....you tell them what options you want for the subs....fisher builds the box and sends it to you and fi sends you your subs. or they could just have the option of fully loaded or "stock"....there are lots of ways they could do it.

the icon loaded enclsosure isnt "loaded" when it gets to your door. they are shipped seperately. so it would work the exact same way.

There is actually a couple different ways to attack something like this. I have a few ideas in mind...

There is actually a couple different ways to attack something like this. I have a few ideas in mind...

:ohsnap:

nice

like how u sneaked that in

it would rock with Incriminator Audio as well, have all the top sub manufacturers loaded with fisher enclosures!!!

it would rock with Incriminator Audio as well, have all the top sub manufacturers loaded with fisher enclosures!!!

:slayer:

If you'd like to do a FisherCustoms box with your Fi sub then..cool...they do great work :).

We will not be doing the loaded/combo/buy on another website deal :).

Sorry!

-Nick

That'd be my choice!

so, i have always wondered. why does fi never have anyone sell for them. its stricty only them

Edited by B7L BL4Z3R

If you'd like to do a FisherCustoms box with your Fi sub then..cool...they do great work :).

Sorry!

-Nick

bummer

so, i have always wondered. why does fi never have anyone sell for them. its stricty only them

If you control everything there is less mistakes, you don't have to worry about stray 'reps' and so forth. Nor do you have to worry about 18 different price points. It is what it is :)

It's simply how we want things to be and how we have things planned out :).

AA is geared towards the dealer network 100%, Fi is 100% direct only and that's how it will always be. (With the exception of international distributors)

Sorry!

-Nick

damn

:dammit: