Sign in to follow this  
TRP

Pounding Icon

So yesterday i installed my new 10" Icon with a 125.2 Sundown. And install went fine, little trouble with the Line Out Convertor, but we worked through it. After it was all installed and setup good we started messing with tuning, and man this setup was POUNDING away on my BMW!! I mean for a 10 and the 125 to be hitting this hard was amazing. Cutting the story short i was driving home and had the music going nothing outrageous just listing to the radio. I get up this morning to do some final touches and noticed that my license plate had rattled off on my way home!!! I thought it was hilarious!!! Well that is my little plug/review of my new SSA/Sundown system!! Thanks.

Nice, so youre running it 4ohm bridged, 400watts?

Are you going to be keeping it with the 125.2 or something with more power?

hah same thing happened to me once. Was pumping down a busy road and stopped at a red light.

A guy was trying to talk to me and I thought he was just gonna complain about my music, but

he told me my license plate flew off about a few blocks back haha

Nice nice! :)

Pics :angry22: haha

Sorry i dont have any, mark might though? I dont have my camera right now, the wifey took it on her vaca.

Nice, so youre running it 4ohm bridged, 400watts?

Are you going to be keeping it with the 125.2 or something with more power?

Yes 4ohms, and gonna stick with this for now, the way it does now i dont really want any more. At this point and time. I need the space for other things.

hah same thing happened to me once. Was pumping down a busy road and stopped at a red light.

A guy was trying to talk to me and I thought he was just gonna complain about my music, but

he told me my license plate flew off about a few blocks back haha

Yea i wish i had known, but i was doing about 70 on a highway at 4 in the morning!!

Hopefully this will help people realize they don't need to feed their subs 1.21 jiggawatts.

Hopefully this will help people realize they don't need to feed their subs 1.21 jiggawatts.

bttf.jpg

Hey mark did you get any pics? Besides the outside?

The 125.2 is doing well over 400 watts, heck the 100.2 was doing near 475 no sweat.

Aren't the 100.2 and 125.2 almost the same?

The 125.2 is the newer, stronger version of the 100.2.

Hey mark did you get any pics? Besides the outside?

i though u were doing a dcon... what made u decide to go with an icon