99s10dowork

2009 BL!

Yea I wonder what happened to the 15s and 18s.... and the 22

From what I gathered they have the parts for them, but they haven't had time to get the coding for the site done.

Not sure about that on the 22" though.

Dang.. i been waiting to buy the 15" BLs since before they took the old ones down but its def worth the wait. Cant wait to order 2 of these bad boys!

:gift:

Dang.. i been waiting to buy the 15" BLs since before they took the old ones down but its def worth the wait. Cant wait to order 2 of these bad boys!

Yeah, I've heard about the new BL's but i'm not sure whats different about them. Is there a post that explains them I can look at?

Yeah, I've heard about the new BL's but i'm not sure whats different about them. Is there a post that explains them I can look at?

About a 1.25" of magnet diameter. Comes standard with pole chamfer and a copper coil vs paying for the chamfer as an option and the older standard coil. Added the hyper pole chamfer which is similar in geometry to the compression plug in the BP option of the Qs and SSDs, although this is integral to the pole (machined all as one piece) and not just a machined aluminum part added. Now has the urethane Fi logo dome tag on the back of the motor as well. Its also 10lbs heavier as well.

About a 1.25" of magnet diameter. Comes standard with pole chamfer and a copper coil vs paying for the chamfer as an option and the older standard coil. Added the hyper pole chamfer which is similar in geometry to the compression plug in the BP option of the Qs and SSDs, although this is integral to the pole (machined all as one piece) and not just a machined aluminum part added. Now has the urethane Fi logo dome tag on the back of the motor as well. Its also 10lbs heavier as well.

wait if it comes standard with the pole chamfer shouldnt it handle more than 1000w rms?

the old version took more then 1K ... im sure the new one will too.....

A 22 inch bl?

I don't think so :)

Wish they had a recone to make a btl a 21 ;)

A 22 inch bl?

I don't think so :)

Wish they had a recone to make a btl a 21 ;)

Umm where have you been? They are making a 22" BL and BTL.

21? WTF?

Deff. 22"

Not Fi, the Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 21".

I wonder how many watts will the new BL fully loaded be able to take. The old one was about 1800.

I wonder how many watts will the new BL fully loaded be able to take. The old one was about 1800.

Last I checked recommended was a gazillion.

Don't be stupid with your volume knob and you can put anything on it.

i am now in possesion of 4 2009 version BL's :gift:

:dancing:

That would definitely be me if I were you. lol

well you must be very proud of yourself