Thorshammer

1 10 and a 151?

what happened to the part where u hear something.... rattlling... a bunch of WOWs.... nothing...

I dont believe it was conducted truthfully.

Ya'll don't know me at all so I will forgive the neg. comments.

For those who don't believe

www.teamnortheastspl.com Biggest rule difference between DbDrag is you can run your car and You can sit in the passenger seat.

2 5k's strapped at .5. I lost my hd3 in the Dbdrag lanes 150.8. It was frozen solid and acting like a dead short.

For the lack of vibration countless hrs. of sound deadener, foam etc...

what happened to the part where u hear something.... rattlling... a bunch of WOWs.... nothing...

I dont believe it was conducted truthfully.

I'm always smiling and jovial. Having said that KISS MY ASS! :wacky: You want proof? DBDrag Street C April 5th 150.8. Went immediately from there to the TNESPL lanes. Difference 3batts and car running! :coolugh:

My list of references goes on forever. Including DJ. Call and ask him yourself.

Rob Woolcot NY

Loudest Trunk in NY

Only vehicle in the States running in the 149.9 bassrace class and can hit it with a pr. of 10's :fing34:

I'd like to see some pics of the install

I could come on here and claim 164.3 with a pair of 12s...

If that's all i said, nobody would believe me either so if u wanna play foul play, :buttlick:

I will like to add that a local friend of mine broke a 150 with a single Mach5 12" spl with a pair of sundown 3000ds strapped.

His vehicle is loud as hell when he burps it that high.

personally I just like to look at systems. Throw up more pics.

why do people tape the edges of the sub, is that tape?

I've found and many competitors found that taping off your subs to eliminate air loss or back pressure can gain a few tenths on the meter.

I could come on here and claim 164.3 with a pair of 12s...

If that's all i said, nobody would believe me either so if u wanna play foul play, :buttlick:

I will like to add that a local friend of mine broke a 150 with a single Mach5 12" spl with a pair of sundown 3000ds strapped.

His vehicle is loud as hell when he burps it that high.

How about 169

Very nice man :)

Btw what's the specs on the box?

Very nice man :)

Btw what's the specs on the box?

Box is 35w x 15h and 25.5D It's tuned to 43hz in the vehicle but peaks at 40 lately. Port is 9w x 13.5h.

Thanks for the kind words. :fing34:

For all of the disbelievers, Keep on hating.

I have personally seem this car do this. Not quite a 151. But it was around 150.5 or so when I last saw her. It was at a US Audio event.

We were standing right there when he did it. Crazy score man, and props to you for achieving this! Will you be at the US Audio 2x Event coming this Saturday? (April 18)

I have personally seem this car do this. Not quite a 151. But it was around 150.5 or so when I last saw her. It was at a US Audio event.

We were standing right there when he did it. Crazy score man, and props to you for achieving this! Will you be at the US Audio 2x Event coming this Saturday? (April 18)

Thanks brotha! No sadly I won't be there only because I'm Judging a 1xTNESPL/ 1x DbDrag sponsored by SUNY Morrisville College the same day. Always looking to further our sport/obsession. :fing34:

Did ya hear about the 3x in Sept? The Psychos are going Psycho! 20 entry fee for a 3x as long as we get 50 pre registered! Ya know ya want to be there!

Thanks brotha! No sadly I won't be there only because I'm Judging a 1xTNESPL/ 1x DbDrag sponsored by SUNY Morrisville College the same day. Always looking to further our sport/obsession. :fing34:

Did ya hear about the 3x in Sept? The Psychos are going Psycho! 20 entry fee for a 3x as long as we get 50 pre registered! Ya know ya want to be there!

No problem man. Had to back you up on that with all of the people doubting you. And where is that 3x at? You know ill have to be there!

when you do port meters like that how to you mount your mic?

i want to do the same but im not gonna just throw my mic in my box and let it get beat up i love my TL

No problem man. Had to back you up on that with all of the people doubting you. And where is that 3x at? You know ill have to be there!

It's gonna be in North Tonawanda, NY. Right in Bill and Erie's back yard so to speak. I believe it's Sept. 20th.