Sign in to follow this  
MarcusFranz

Nine.1 amps on Btl 15s

Woud be fine. Do you already have them? AQ2200D's are only $389 shipped.

no i dont have anything yet i am taking my time doing research because at 16 this is a big buy for me

IF you want to save money start out with a nine.1 and a Fi Q15 with BP option.

eD nine.1 $295 shipped Fi Q15 $264 plus shipping=$559 you could save little with AQ1200d $249

eD nine.1 $295 shipped Fi BL15 w/o options $294 plus shipping=$589

AQ2200d $389 shipped Fi BTL15 w/o options $384 plus shipping=$773

A little somethin to think about.

........ http://www.audioque.com/aq/order.htm

Edited by BassMan808

Do you think the q15 would bump pretty hard... see im trying to take a dif path than everyone at my school they all have mainsteam stuff from crutchfield that they think they got an amazing deal on... i wanna get just as loud if not louder for the same price... thanks for the advise ill look in to that

if this is your first system ...yea ..it will bump hard !! get the Q15 and the AQ1200D and it will blow all the others away (dont forget the front system-components) :neil:

i was planning on getting a ed nine.1 but everyone advised me to stay away from them due to poor customer service. so i'd rather go with the aq1200d for the Q or BL, and the aq is cheaper

i was planning on getting a ed nine.1 but everyone advised me to stay away from them due to poor customer service. so i'd rather go with the aq1200d for the Q or BL, and the aq is cheaper

I think the C.E.O. @ eD need to learn people skills, i was once a loyal consumer.

ED Nine.1 amps are super underrated, most do 1500rms @ 1 ohm with a good electrical. If you buy a sub amp and 4 channel amp you get a discount, and most of the times they have promotions floating around.

Q will bump pretty hard, get a decent box build tuned to 32hz and you will be set. Had a 12" Q and it pounded for being underpowered. But be sure you get a good set of components, the bass will definitely over drown your stock system.

ED Nine.1 amps are super underrated, most do 1500rms @ 1 ohm with a good electrical. If you buy a sub amp and 4 channel amp you get a discount, and most of the times they have promotions floating around.

Q will bump pretty hard, get a decent box build tuned to 32hz and you will be set. Had a 12" Q and it pounded for being underpowered. But be sure you get a good set of components, the bass will definitely over drown your stock system.

eD nine.1 with 5yr. warranty $295

Switching to a company that gives great customer service and

don't give you the run-around >>>>>>>PRICELESS!!!!

[ The Choice is Yours ]

I have a ed nine.1 on a fully loaded 15 bl eh its OK but my windshield hasn't blow straight out of the car like a god damn bomb went off in my front seat yet so its ok, i think could be louder but thats not the amps fault. Mine was bench tested at 1572 wrms @ a solid 14.5 volts so they are under rated. I have not had to call on my warranty yet but every time I emailed them they were fast to reply to my questions.

When you call in for help at eD you need to ask for "Alex". =]

That's the trick to get the best customer service from that company. The other reps are fine too, but Alex will blow your mind away. :coolugh:

When you call in for help at eD you need to ask for "Alex". =]

That's the trick to get the best customer service from that company. The other reps are fine too, but Alex will blow your mind away. :coolugh:

agreed x2

don't ask for Ben Milne (a.k.a.) butthead

Edited by BassMan808

id get one of the referb t1000's from emporerjj1 hes selling them for 200 right now. they are solid amps that put out more than rated. dont get the q though its a great driver but if you were looking at getting a btl then the bl is a better sub for you. depending on the vehicle and room available get a 12 or 15 the if you only have 2-3 cu get the 12 if you have more get the 15 and tune to 36hz make sure you also use enough port area.

Sign in to follow this