Impious

Official Rl-p D2 Group Buy Thread

Which size sub would you prefer the GB be for?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which size sub would you prefer the GB be for?

• 12" Rl-p
    • 15" Rl-p

could you guys be more confusing...??

all i need/want is 2 subs, so coil configuration is really of little concern.

im still interested, if i can get D4s or D2s at the same price...

thanks.

i'd suggest emailing mike directly as d4 12's are in stock. mike@soundsplinter.com

see if he'll match the GB price for ya on the d4's...u'll get a much quicker response that way!

as to the GB..looks like 11 have voted..4 more needed..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

will do. thanks.

what kind of cone are these gonna use?  the anodized or the matte black?

anodized i believe...

effendi..ur welcome!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

This special order will utilize our new cosmetics, exhibiting the black annodized aluminum cones. At this time we do not offer an RL-p10.. and it looks like the concensus as it stands is that this group buy will be for RL-p12 D2's only.

Local pickup is fine, but realize that 90% of the time I am up in the Los Angeles area and not down here in San Diego. If you want to local pickup in San Diego, I cannot make any guarantees but there is an outside chance that I could leave one driver here at TC for you to swing by and grab.

Also please realize that this order will need to be paid for up front, so if you are truly interested, it would facilitate the process if you left your contact information in this thread or gave it to squeak9798 to keep track of until the time comes that the 15 minimum buy order has been reached.

Good luck :gift:

as it looks, my friend will be in for a 12.

when is this gonna happen?

hey squeak9798 you can get ahold of me to collect for the speaker @ finebar4@yahoo.com. :hyper: Getting close. :D

This special order will utilize our new cosmetics, exhibiting the black annodized aluminum cones.  At this time we do not offer an RL-p10.. and it looks like the concensus as it stands is that this group buy will be for RL-p12 D2's only. 

Local pickup is fine, but realize that 90% of the time I am up in the Los Angeles area and not down here in San Diego.  If you want to local pickup in San Diego, I cannot make any guarantees but there is an outside chance that I could leave one driver here at TC for you to swing by and grab.

Also please realize that this order will need to be paid for up front, so if you are truly interested, it would facilitate the process if you left your contact information in this thread or gave it to squeak9798 to keep track of until the time comes that the 15 minimum buy order has been reached.

Good luck  :gift:

hmm, i'm also in the los angeles area... maybe you could be a sweetheart and drive up with a pair of 12"s for me??

Ok guys, we have 16 total votes, which surpasses the required amount, with the 12's being the majority vote. So, unless some of those 11 votes are buying more than 1 sub (since we need to sell 15 drivers), we need a few more people to pick up the 12's.

But, since we are getting close:

WILL ALL THOSE INTERESTED IN A 12" D2 Rl-p PLEASE PM ME EITHER HERE OR AT CA.COM TO LET ME KNOW:

• THE QUANTITY YOU WILL BE ORDERING
  • YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
  • IF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE FULL PAYMENT ON HAND

This will allow me to get a final, accurate count of drivers spoken for so I know how close we really are.

Also, if you voted 15", but instead are willing to buy the 12", please also PM me the information above.

Thanks!! We are getting close!!

Ok guys, we have 16 total votes, which surpasses the required amount, with the 12's being the majority vote.  So, unless some of those 11 votes are buying more than 1 sub (since we need to sell 15 drivers), we need a few more people to pick up the 12's.

But, since we are getting close:

WILL ALL THOSE INTERESTED IN A 12" D2 Rl-p PLEASE PM ME EITHER HERE OR AT CA.COM TO LET ME KNOW:

• THE QUANTITY YOU WILL BE ORDERING
  • YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
  • IF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE FULL PAYMENT ON HAND

This will allow me to get a final, accurate count of drivers spoken for so I know how close we really are.

Also, if you voted 15", but instead are willing to buy the 15", please also PM me the information above.

Thanks!!  We are getting close!!

dont you mean the 12"?

dont you mean the 12"?

Blah.....technicalitites :fart:

Yes, yes I did....... :coffee:

squeak, I will probably get a single 12, don't have the money right this moment, but I need an RL-p in my stash

squeak, I will probably get a single 12, don't have the money right this moment, but I need an RL-p in my stash

And what stash is this ?

Brad or Mike....

My bro wants 2 subs and according to the site you get a discount if you buy multiple woofers.

Will this 15% discount apply to the 2 sub discount as well ?

If so then thats sweet, if not then that sucks !

And what stash is this ?

my ever slow growing collection of audio that has never seen power or installation,

but I should not commit to an RL-p yet, might be buying a new truck to replace the explorer in the near future, and I am going to need every penny. :coffee:

Will this 15% discount apply to the 2 sub discount as well ?

If so then thats sweet, if not then that sucks !

Profuse apologies, but this will be a flat rate regardless of how many drivers one individual may be ordering :banhim:

So far I only have 5 confirmed via PM purchases.

Please PM me ASAP to confirm your order :hyper: