Impious

Official Rl-p D2 Group Buy Thread

Which size sub would you prefer the GB be for?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which size sub would you prefer the GB be for?

• 12" Rl-p
    • 15" Rl-p

Well, nothing yet, so unless the last parts arrive by noon tomorrow, the drivers will be going out next week. My apologies once more, but I will get 'em out as soon as time permits!

Thanks in advance for your patience :wub:

:woot: thanks mike can't wait, best b-day news I have heard all day

Happy B-Day denim! :gift:

[update] I shipped out the following orders this afternoon:

20050429-117

20050429-119

20050429-120

20050429-122

20050429-124

20050429-125

20050429-126

20050511-140

20050513-152

The rest should be going out tomorrow, and as soon as I can get the paperwork in order I will be sending out tracking numbers.

Also, Joey F. - Order #20050502-131: Your order has been delayed due to a city/zipcode mismatch. As a result, FedEx would not accept the shipment. I emailed you about this, but just in case you read this first... check yo' email! :P

order #20050429-119 good deal :woot:

Have one question though. I have a Mark Antony that does 1000+watts @ 1ohms and a concept 500ML don't know if it is 1ohm stable but I think it is. Which would be recommeded or should I get a 9.1, hifonics BX1605d, concept 1200 or wait on the RE 12.1. My box is ~2.0 cubes @ ~34hz. Also is there any benifit running the Rl-p on 1000+ watts versus 600-800.

Hello Allenzo - why not try both your amplifiers and choose the one that you like the best? If you are disatissfied, then go ahead and shop around.. but you should be fine with the choices you have. Just remember, these drivers don't need 1000 watts to perform well. In my opinion, the risks outweigh the benefits when using 1000 watts +. The benefits, you get a marginal amount of increased output. The risks however, you put the driver in danger of being damaged if you don't have your gain set accurately and your box isn't designed to spec. With 2 cubes @ 34 Hz, I would be very careful with your gain if you decide to run 1000+ watts. It would be safer (and just as enjoyable) with less wattage imho.

I've said it before and I'll keep on sayin' it: fried coils and signs of extreme overexcursion are not covered under warranty! yingyang.gif

SoundSplinter Order #20050429-122

ALL RIGHT !!! i'm in CA so i should be getting it within a few days, i'm so excited i can jump up and down

Thanks. I think I will try both amps an see what I get. And thanks for hopefully a great product. Looking forward to the LMT.

So your expecting to ship 20050505-135, today? :D

Unless my car blows up (which is certainly an option given my prior track record with those wheels lol.gif), I will certainly do my best to get all of the remaining orders out. The primary reason for the one day delay on some of the orders is that these last drivers are the ones that included special requests (like being signed :P)

I'll be on my way to my stock room in about an hour, where I'll finish packin' up the remaining drivers and get them out by the evening pickup!

Thanks alot mike! Cant wait.

Mike: Would it be OK if I had a small white vinyl sticker made for my truck with the SoundSplinter logo?

Mike: Would it be OK if I had a small white vinyl sticker made for my truck with the SoundSplinter logo?

But of course! How could I complain for free advertising like that?! :fing34:

Ooh ooh, me too, me too! Can I have a sticker, can I, Mike????

I'll get payment out to you next week man, sorry for the delays... ;)