Impious

Official Rl-p D2 Group Buy Thread

Which size sub would you prefer the GB be for?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which size sub would you prefer the GB be for?

• 12" Rl-p
    • 15" Rl-p

Ooh ooh, me too, me too! Can I have a sticker, can I, Mike????

I'll get payment out to you next week man, sorry for the delays... ;)

You better be sorry :ready2go: - I almost expired your order today! Good thing you emailed me back so quickly ;)

I include diecut stickers in every box.. unfortunately I do not create those huge white vinyl ones myself. As I understood the previous question, arodgers was simply extending the courtesy of asking if he could make one for himself.. which is of course fine :)

In the future I'll have some of those made up - but I have a lot going on at the moment between moving to a new place and leavin' to Estonia for a week come Monday. Oh and if you will, watch my back while I'm away - I'll be gone from the 6th through the 13th and will try to get online, but as I don't speak Estonian, it may or may not be easy :ugh2::D

============

Also, an Update on the Group Buy; The following orders shipped today:

20050429-115

20050429-116

20050502-131

20050506-137

Order # 20050429-121 for Jeremy L. is ready for pickup, as noted in an email sent today.

Order # 20050505-135 for Jarret P. is delayed for 1 more day, as it is being shipped by an alternate method, internationally, and I don't have the tools to prepare the shipment at my disposal currently (my internet is being lame crying.gif). I will get it out tomorrow though for sure - sit tight Jarret!

No worries Mike. You know we can hold it down for ya. My mom had a penpal from Estonia a few years back. Their culture is, well to say the least, VERY different. I'll probably have payment there by the time you get back.

Thanks for everything.....I owe ya! (literally)

I expect to see lots of pics when they arrive...Oh and you MUST include any animals in the house. <that doesnt sound right :(

Order # 20050505-135 for Jarret P. is delayed for 1 more day, as it is being shipped by an alternate method, internationally, and I don't have the tools to prepare the shipment at my disposal currently (my internet is being lame crying.gif).  I will get it out tomorrow though for sure - sit tight Jarret!

Wooo, no worries mike. :woot:

#20050429-116

:domoslay::domoslay:

Damn you Effendi!!!! That woofer was mine if you had'nt paid up!!! (no Mike said nothing but I have been bugging him for leftovers) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ah...oh well...hell I probably end up with no bass if this keeps up.

sorry??? I ordered 2, not just one.

Tell you what...if Mike is willing to sell me D4s for the same price as D2s then you can have the ones he was going to cancel from my order...

Order # 20050505-135 for Jarret P. is delayed for 1 more day, as it is being shipped by an alternate method, internationally, and I don't have the tools to prepare the shipment at my disposal currently (my internet is being lame crying.gif).

Eff....I was just messin with you man. I would never do anything shady like that.

Mike............WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! It'll be nice to have a woofer that can hump in my Acura thats not gonna take up alot of space and that will be in heaven with 700 watts.

Now all I need to do is find someone to trade me a coilovers suspension for my Viper 2500.1 :Doh:

I have some coilovers that i havent installed in my friends teg.

But that amp is to much for his little car

psycho, you comin out to the meet on the 25th??

I have some coilovers that i havent installed in my friends teg.

But that amp is to much for his little car

What kind did you get. I am shopping for Koni Yellows (for their warrenty and on the fly adjustability) with Ground Control Springs (probably 600's all around) because their the best and lower like mad.

psycho, you comin out to the meet on the 25th??

I don't know all depends on what goes on in the next two weeks as I may be movin residence and jobs.

Tokiko Blues.

And some ghetto springs.