Impious

Official Rl-p D2 Group Buy Thread

Which size sub would you prefer the GB be for?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which size sub would you prefer the GB be for?

• 12" Rl-p
    • 15" Rl-p

lol we want to see it

xelevenitybillion!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

you are reffering to Ben, and you understand ICIX is his forum, and he is ED so he naturally is not going to let anything from the outside,

but then again I have seen Polecat reccomend people to other products if Kicker is not the right choice for the customer....

nice as in nice or nice as in nasty ;)

a little bit of both. I kept it clean and polite, but the tone and implications made were quite obvious. basically, if he wants icix to a tool for eD rather than a place for enthusiasts to share some knowledge then he should be man enough to admit it.

you are reffering to Ben, and you understand ICIX is his forum, and he is ED so he naturally is not going to let anything from the outside,

but then again I have seen Polecat reccomend people to other products if Kicker is not the right choice for the customer....

the admin is "junky" ben is "ben milne" Are both user names his?

a little bit of both. I kept it clean and polite, but the tone and implications made were quite obvious. basically, if he wants icix to a tool for eD rather than a place for enthusiasts to share some knowledge then he should be man enough to admit it.

LMAO...that reminds me of a MAD T.V skit where they did these 2 black guys did some crazy dance thingys and then after each one they said " MANNN UP !"

LMAO...that reminds me of a MAD T.V skit where they did these 2 black guys did some crazy dance thingys and then after each one they said " MANNN UP !"

I kind of think I want one, like alot. As long as this female dog will fit in my prefab-custom-fiberglass enclosure. :P

WILL IT!?

EDIT*** LOL It converted my langauge to puppy talk **

Put me down as a definate. I sent Squeak a PM over on CA.com. Thanks for the quick reply to my questions Mike, I can't wait to get my RL-P.

we looking at 4 more purchases now or what squeak ?

we looking at 4 more purchases now or what squeak ?

That puts us at 10 confirmed.

:woot:

5 more to go.

Hey Squeak, when you get to 13 or 14.. you may want to send out an email to each of the confirmed buyers, asking them to confirm their confirmation ;)

Just to make sure none of the early birds got hooked up with other equipment and are no longer interested.. :ready2go:

Any idea how long before we'll get 15? How long did the first 10 take? Also, how long will they take to produce after we get the 15?

Any idea how long before we'll get 15?  How long did the first 10 take?  Also, how long will they take to produce after we get the 15?

i think they can get 5 more by next friday so hopefully about a week. Whats it been to get 10? 2 weeks. at most? Read the first post for more information on it. I think it said up to 4 weeks.

Any idea how long before we'll get 15?  How long did the first 10 take?  Also, how long will they take to produce after we get the 15?

It shouldn't take more than 4 weeks to have the drivers ready to ship, from the date that the pre-paid funds are in my hands. I would say that, from today's standpoint, you're lookin' at 4-6 weeks before you get the RL-p12 D2 from this group buy in your hands. Estimate only of course, for all I know it could take up to 8 weeks (but I'm really just trying to prepare you for the worst case senario, it really shouldn't take that long).

Sure. Of course, FedEx ground shipping within Southern California will usually arrive overnight and only cost you around $10-15.

In other words, pickin' it up won't really save you any wait time ;)

Optimistically, I would say that from the moment I've received the funds, we're lookin' at 3 weeks lead time.

Pessimistically, I would say nearing on 6 weeks lead time.

I just posted this up in the group buy section on diyFourms per Mike's request, I hope it will fire up some more interest, only thing is that it might take a few days for it so show up since I am a newbie member over there

Hey Squeak, when you get to 13 or 14.. you may want to send out an email to each of the confirmed buyers, asking them to confirm their confirmation ;)

Just to make sure none of the early birds got hooked up with other equipment and are no longer interested..  :ready2go:

Yeah....once we started getting really close, I was going to get in contact with you and go from there.... :)

Iam interested in buying 2 RL-p 12's. Come on, thats what? 12 or 13? Lets work with that :woot:

Iam interested in buying 2 RL-p 12's. Come on, thats what? 12 or 13? Lets work with that  :woot:

awesome!! did you pm squeak with your confirmation contact info?

Yeah, i already pmed him and i also emailed Mikey the great! It would be cool to have something unique in the dust cap also, like under the logo add "RL-p 12" SE" for Special Edition Or have Mike's signature(lol)