Impious

Official Rl-p D2 Group Buy Thread

Which size sub would you prefer the GB be for?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which size sub would you prefer the GB be for?

• 12" Rl-p
    • 15" Rl-p

yep

im not waiting 4 weeks

just drive to LA and pick it up :)

wait... you are getting one rite?

wat happned to the SE?

his brother (EFFENDI) is getting a pair i believe

yep

im not waiting 4 weeks

hate to break the news to you, but you still have to wait 4 weeks. The sub has to be made by tc, which is why there is a 4 week wait time. Picking it up wont really save you any money and you'll get it one day sooner at most. Shipping in socal is less than $10 and youll get it the next day. Plus, Im sure Mike will ship these out as soon as he gets them, so you are just as well off waiting for it to arrive in the mail.

yes, THEY'RE brothers

sory mr grammer/spelling police.

thats 5 errors rite? ;)

eric:

but thats 10 dollars out of my pocket, and into UPS's.

yep

im not waiting 4 weeks

hate to break the news to you, but you still have to wait 4 weeks. The sub has to be made by tc, which is why there is a 4 week wait time. Picking it up wont really save you any money and you'll get it one day sooner at most. Shipping in socal is less than $10 and youll get it the next day. Plus, Im sure Mike will ship these out as soon as he gets them, so you are just as well off waiting for it to arrive in the mail.

oh well

eric:

whats gas running now adays? $2.60 a gallon? Unless you live next door to mike Im not so sure youd save anything.

yes, THEY'RE brothers

sory mr grammer/spelling police.

thats 5 errors rite? ;)

eric:

you just suck at life now dontcha?

eric:

whats gas running now adays? $2.60 a gallon? Unless you live next door to mike Im not so sure youd save anything.

What if you have a prius

eric:

yea.. well i pretty much do. we exchanged a couple emails and i live like 15-20 min away from him, and my car gets 28mpg.

and acidburn:

yea i do hehe :P

I will probably have them shipped. I would love to meet Mike and shoot the breeze, but if shipping is only $10.00 per sub, that is cheaper than the gas to get there.

Yes, supa_c and I are brothers. We have been brothers for all our lives ;) I'm the eldest.

I am purchasing the RL-Ps, the SE is for supa_c's friend.

Hope everything is cleared up. Glad to hear we have met the quota. Lets get these babies built!!!

By the way, I want my subs scribble-free.

What if you have a prius

1. You are probably prefer the company of male alternative-lifestyle practicioners.

2. You dont have a system, or need one. Your k.d.lang is loud enough with the stock system.

3. You could probably care less about an RL-P, and if anything, RL-P probably means something else to you :greddy2: .

So how many do we got so far? Come on squeak, your failing on us :)

Wow i cant wait to have my 2 babies next to me, im going to make the boxes tommorow probably, so lets get some updates, iam anxious!

is the quota met?

Well, I don't know if we are at quota or not, but I am sorry to say that the money I had saved for this buy now needs to go somewhere else. I am a college kid with no job untill the summer so money is tight. I am reeeeeaaaly sorry to everybody who is waiting to get one of these subs.

I so want one of these subs, but I just can't get one right now. Maybe later in the summer if I have any money to spare I'll end up buying a D4 Rl-p. Again guys I am really sorry for having to back out on this, I wish I didn't have to but I do. So pick on me, flame me, whatever, I deserve it.

:unsure:

Well, I don't know if we are at quota or not, but I am sorry to say that the money I had saved for this buy now needs to go somewhere else. I am a college kid with no job untill the summer so money is tight. I am reeeeeaaaly sorry to everybody who is waiting to get one of these subs.

I so want one of these subs, but I just can't get one right now. Maybe later in the summer if I have any money to spare I'll end up buying a D4 Rl-p. Again guys I am really sorry for having to back out on this, I wish I didn't have to but I do. So pick on me, flame me, whatever, I deserve it.

:unsure:

i knew something like this would happen... it always does.

so then what is the updated total?

hopefully this will still be going on in a week, just sold my subs, and should be getting the money next week..... i'm goin to keep my fingers crossed........ and i was goin to purchase 3 of them :woot:

WOW 3 !! :domoslay:

I added one, and am looking at a second, but my Alpine amp may not cut it a 1ohm.

I have a MRV-500, anyone know if this is too small of an amp? Or a really good price on an amp that I could put in the wife's car to power a sealed 12?

I am buyin a HiFonics for my truck and the first Rl-p D2 (12") if this buy goes through.

Mike (crashmw)

Im guessing thats 500Wrms, if it is, yes the 12 will get loud, but port it. Mike recommends anywere from 1.25-2ft^3 for port i think. ANeonRider and mrray13 and other around here make boxes or design, contact them for further information.