Sign in to follow this  
cobra65427289

wait for magnums?

what is this i heard about the magnums being out of stock for a while. and know one seems to have a specific date. can anyone clarify?

al

The Magnum's are sold out as of now. There is no official release date for the next batch at this point either. I'll keep the forum updated on the progress of the Magnum's.

If you hear/see any rumors about them being on a 2 week, 1 month, etc. backorder, ignore the rumors. Unless one of us (owners/workers/reps) at Stereo Integrity releases the information, it is not official.

off topic, but welcome to the board B)

The 307's are not out-of stock. We actually have a pair that was "returned" (*un-used*) because the customer actually bought a pair too many. :blink: They're sitting out there already boxed up and ready to go.

I have been out of town all this week, so that's why I haven't gotten back to you. The other email addresses have had trouble logging in...which we'll have to get fixed ASAP. As of now I'm the only one who can access my email. :eek:

*smile* .. that pair you have sitting was actually from me - I mistakenly purchased two sets, returned one, and now I'm in the situation where I actually need the second pair again.

Glad to hear it hasn't been sold, though :)

I had a feeling that was you. :) They're still sitting here if you want to purchase them. Just shoot me an email or send me another MO and I'll get them out to you.

How do you like the one's you've got?