Tirefryr

Pics of my new toy.

Please excuse the filth; haven't had time to detail it yet.

Tirefryr011.jpg

Tirefryr013.jpg

Tirefryr012.jpg

Tirefryr010.jpg

Tirefryr009.jpg

Tirefryr007.jpg

Tirefryr007.jpg

Tirefryr006.jpg

Tirefryr005.jpg

Tirefryr004.jpg

Tirefryr002.jpg

Tirefryr001.jpg

Nice lookin' ride, Ryan! I'll see if I can dig up some pictures of my Uncle's 35th anny. Did you ship that filter out yet? Not that I'm in a hurry, I just want to know to look for it. :)

Nice, don't care to much for the stickers on the bottom of the car though.

Wait, is that a turbo I see??

Belt driven supercharger.

Looks like a Vortech Supercharger.

I don't think any self respecting mustang owner would put a turbo on a V8.

Overall, I like the understated look of it. Minimal exterior mods, but thought out (brakes and what not).

Curious as to why it would be a turbo not a supercharger. EDIT: Makes sense now. Just looks nothing like mine. :)

Neither do I. Surprisingly, there were even more on there that I've removed, but ran out of time to get the bottom ones. It's one of many changes that will be made over the next year. Several months from now, the car will look nothing like it does now.

Ryan, haven't gotten the filter out yet, it will probably happen Friday as I have the day off.

Looks like a Vortech Supercharger.

Overall, I like the understated look of it. Minimal exterior mods, but thought out (brakes and what not).

I would kill to have a turbo or two.

The car is far from stock, but most of it is not visible. As it sits, it's mid-high 11 second car traction permitting.

Just realized how stupid "belt driven supercharger" sounded. :Doh:

How bought a centrifugal style supercharger.

Neither do I. Surprisingly, there were even more on there that I've removed, but ran out of time to get the bottom ones. It's one of many changes that will be made over the next year. Several months from now, the car will look nothing like it does now.

Ryan, haven't gotten the filter out yet, it will probably happen Friday as I have the day off.

That's cool. No hurry, I just took the air silencer off and noticed the huge difference. Thinking adding the K&N is going to add a touch more. I'm starting to get the performance bug. MOAR POWER!

Ryan, love the silver. Glad you were finally able to nail down a car after all this time. I am admittedly surprised you bought a car with this much aftermarket work already done to it. The understated appearance will keep it a sleeper with that Vortech under the hood. I thought the GT's had GT in the rear bumper script, and the front lower valence was different, but I am sure I am not remembering correctly. Is that an air-to-water intercooler? Do you have an approx power to the wheels spec? I see the prior owner did a camber kit on the front. Could you list the current modifications done to the car already? What other modifications do you have planned?

Johnecon, I have seen a number of drag mustangs with turbos on them. ;)

then you my friend are definately mistaken.... just to show a few examples

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

and that is a sic stang you got Tirefryr....i would kill to have that thing

what plans you got for it?

I miss my stang. If your any where near the Chicago land area check out chicagomustangclub.com or chicaolandmustangclub.com Both great sites. And I am a member on both.

Tiffany wants power. Lol

Ryan, love the silver. Glad you were finally able to nail down a car after all this time. I am admittedly surprised you bought a car with this much aftermarket work already done to it. The understated appearance will keep it a sleeper with that Vortech under the hood. I thought the GT's had GT in the rear bumper script, and the front lower valence was different, but I am sure I am not remembering correctly. Is that an air-to-water intercooler? Do you have an approx power to the wheels spec? I see the prior owner did a camber kit on the front. Could you list the current modifications done to the car already? What other modifications do you have planned?

Johnecon, I have seen a number of drag mustangs with turbos on them. ;)

I did my homework on the car. It has under 28K and all the mods were installed by a well-known shop, so I know it's done right. I was able to speak to the previous owner and get some more information from him than the dealership had.

As for the bumpers, the only one with different front bumpers was the '03-'04 Cobra. All Cobras also have the word "Cobra embossed in the rear bumper as well, except for the '99s.

Mods on car when purchased:

Vortech V2 SQ kit, pullied for 10lbs.

Vortech Air to water Aftercooler.

Full fuel system.

Custom tune, dyno sheet read 404HP at 5800, and 398 lb.ft. at 3700.

Eibach sportlines.

Tokico Illuminas.

MM caster/Camber plates.

MM rear LCAs.

MM rear swaybar.

FRPP aluminum driveshaft.

4:10 ring and pinion.

Rear end girdle.

Driveshaft loop.

Longer rear studs.

Line-loc, which I discovered after I bought one.

Roush Shifter.

Brembo Cobra R front brake kit.

Bassani catted X-pipe.

Magnaflow Catback.

Konig rims, one of 2 17" wheels that actually clear the Brembos.

Alpine CDA-9856

Stupid ass billet interior pieces.

Stupid ass carbon fiber interior trim overlay.

Stupid ass EL guage overlay.

Stupid ass carbon fiber "Euro" tail lights.

Autometer Boost and FP guages.

Changes made 4/17/09:

Removed exhaust and added MAC prochamber and 2 chamber Flowmaster catback. Removed hood stripes, pony door stickers and pony 1/4 window stickers.

Future plans:

Install Saleen wheels sitting in my garage. Install Saleen body kit, ordered last week. Change shifter. Replace tail lights with stock pieces. Replace front headlights with stock tinted lights. Steeda 13" rear brake upgrade. Forged shortblock. TFS heads and intake. Finally up the boost and get a tune for around 550-600RWHP.

I miss my stang. If your any where near the Chicago land area check out chicagomustangclub.com or chicaolandmustangclub.com Both great sites. And I am a member on both.

I'm in South Bend, so I'm not too far away, but far enough.

This car actually came from a dealer in Chicago, Mt. Prospect to be exact. The guy traded this and a New Beetle in on a brand new Beetle for his wife. I stole this car from them; they had no idea of it's value (in a decent economy that is).

Sweet ride man.

Congrats on the purchase !

I've actually been looking into purchasing a GT. Love the sound of a V8. The gas mileage however has me rather hesitant though :(

that video of the 900rwhp saleen is awesome. Love the sound of the blowoff, I'd watched it before you posted it. It's a, "favorite," actually ^_^

Holy crap, I missed this thread for the past couple days. Nice work mang!!

Nice ride!!!

looking good ryan!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: