Tirefryr

Pics of my new toy.

Oh yeah, and Ford >>> bowtie crap :)

Like I didn't know that. .

not an 11 second car. nice though

You've ridden in it?

dont need to, a 4.7 with exhaust, gears and a vortech is running low 13's probably high 12's with drag radials

I just don't think Ryan is the type of guy that would lie to us over something silly like that.

Stupid ass billet interior pieces.

Stupid ass carbon fiber interior trim overlay.

Stupid ass EL guage overlay.

Stupid ass carbon fiber "Euro" tail lights.

LMAO

i was wondering about those tails. Im glad you are changing them

dont need to, a 4.7 with exhaust, gears and a vortech is running low 13's probably high 12's with drag radials

Wrong. And who said anything about drag radials. Plenty of 400RWHP cars running in the 11s with slicks and a good driver. . . And it's a 4.6.

Hell, my 98 Cobra with nothing more than 4:10s and a K&N, removed swaybar links, and drag radials ran 13.20s, and it was only putting down 267 to the wheels.

I just don't think Ryan is the type of guy that would lie to us over something silly like that.

I don't really know what it will run, that's just what the previous owner told me after I got in contact with him. Personally, I don't really care as I doubt I'll ever see the strip with it, but I have seen many at this power level running in the 11s.

Stupid ass billet interior pieces.

Stupid ass carbon fiber interior trim overlay.

Stupid ass EL guage overlay.

Stupid ass carbon fiber "Euro" tail lights.

LMAO

i was wondering about those tails. Im glad you are changing them

Changing them tomorrow.

The guages have been changed back to stock.

The CF trim has been removed, but I need to find something to take care of the adhesive and foam left behind. I can't find anything that's working to take this stuff off. It's nasty stuff and I don't want to use anything mechanical, yet I've worried too strong of a chemical will ruin the finish on the pieces.

The billet stuff is in the process of being traded for stock replacements as well.

I'm not really a fan of mustangs but i like the look of this one. More thought into it than the "more power the better" guys that usually drive them. Good luck to you.

The citrus-based stuff won't touch and the solvent based stuff will strip and possibly soften or eat the ABS. I've been soaking it in PB blaster for a day now, so hopefully that's getting somewhere.

Removed the stripes today and changed the tails. Working on removing the CF trim now.

Tirefryr015.jpg

Tirefryr014.jpg

Much better. :)

Personally I'd take the GT and Ford emblem off the back, but I really don't like any emblems.

Personally I'd take the GT and Ford emblem off the back, but I really don't like any emblems.

That would be mean. :ehh:

I dislike emblems as well, but unfortunately, the ones on the fenders must stay as they have a 3/8" hole for locating the badges. The ones on the trunk I don't know about yet. If they don't have any mounting holes, they're coming off as well.

The wing will be coming off as well once I can find some nice plugs.

I meant the trunk ones, IIRC they are just stick on's :)

God I hate mustangs but it looks that one was built right, glad to see you're going to make it look right too.

I'm jealous, nice wheels on that.

You want 'em? I don't care for them.

I'm jealous, nice wheels on that.

I don't care for them.

really?

I think they fit the car extremely well

I think they're tasteful, but a little too small and wayyy too flat (boring?) for me.

I have a set of Saleen wheels sitting in my old man's pole barn that will be going on the car once I decide on tires for them.

I think you should send Tiff those wheels.