Sign in to follow this  
JazzScreamer

AA Arbiter TM

How much would a pair be to 75034?

Well, back to the AA Arbiter. I'm in the process of building the cabinets and was wondering if I will or should use any polyfill or other material inside the enclosure.

P7170462.jpg

1.0cuft enclosure. I also padded the side walls as well

P7170463.jpg

3" Precision port. I countersunk the port and used bondo for a nice intergrated finish

P7130461.jpg

P7060472.jpg

P7270363.jpg

Front view without grill. I still need to do some more detail work on the cosmetics of the enclosure to even out some of the paint flaws.

P7270362.jpg

P7130460.jpg

P7270364.jpg

Speaker stand built out of MDF. In between the side panels, I put a 3" PVC pipe and filled it with concrete for some extra weight.

P7270365.jpg

Side view of the enclosure. You can't really see, but I still need to put a coat or two and do some more wet sanding and finishing for a nice glossy uniformed look.

P7270367.jpg

Side view of the front stage. This also includes the Cynosure Center Channel that I built in December

P7270368.jpg

Here is the rear Orb Audio Mod2 speakers

P7270370.jpg

Finished port side. I was going to put the terminals on the bottom half of the enclosure, but because of the crossover height on the botton, they didn't fit. No big deal since you can't really see it from the seated position.

I will give a review once I get some more time to listen to the setup. My Orb Audio 8" sub will be replaced with a 1000w Bash amp + 3 Arsenal 10". More to come on that a little later.

Sign in to follow this