Quentin Jarrell

FREE enclosures with subwoofer purchases

To get everyone accustomed to my build quality, starting April 27th through May 22nd, I will build a custom enclosure to your liking for every subwoofer purchase. The entire enclosure including shipping will be free. The enclosures will be made from 3/4 inch MDF with either double or triple baffles depending on the size woofers. Sealed or ported. Ported enclosures can have normal slot ports, or flared ports whichever you prefer. All enclosures will be wrapped in a high quality non-backed carpet and use high quality Metra terminals along with Kicker 12 AWG Twisted Technology speaker wire. I will have more information on all materials avaliable for wrapping along with photos of swatch colors within the next few days.

This offer stands for every line I carry: SSA, Incriminator, Kicker, and Soundstream

To get everyone accustomed to my build quality, starting April 27th through May 22nd, I will build a custom enclosure to your liking for every subwoofer purchase. The entire enclosure including shipping will be free. The enclosures will be made from 3/4 inch MDF with either double or triple baffles depending on the size woofers. Sealed or ported. Ported enclosures can have normal slot ports, or flared ports whichever you prefer. All enclosures will be wrapped in a high quality non-backed carpet and use high quality Metra terminals along with Kicker 12 AWG Twisted Technology speaker wire. I will have more information on all materials avaliable for wrapping along with photos of swatch colors within the next few days.

This offer stands for every line I carry: SSA, Incriminator, Kicker, and Soundstream

Jaw hit's floor...... and think he will regret this. lol

Edit: Your in LA? We will have to get together one day to meet.

wow this is a crazy deal. I have a feeling you just bit off alot to chew on lols.

Welcome too SSA officially!

Wow!

Shipping and materials alone will eat you alive on this...IMO

One hell of a deal though!

I am fortunate enough to have enough reserve to allow for any losses I might incure over the time period. But considering a package sent via UPS 150 pounds in weight measuring 50"x30"x20" is $180 shipped from Lousiana to California. The profit from the subwoofers would more than cover materials and shipping. But any loses will be well worth the resect for my workmanship I will gain by my fellow members on this forum.

man :( if you carried fi id be alllllll over you right now lol. It would be paypal'd already haha :) looks like a hell of a deal bro!!! good luck

man :( if you carried fi id be alllllll over you right now lol. It would be paypal'd already haha :) looks like a hell of a deal bro!!! good luck

I will try to contact FI tomarrow if they allow me to carry their product they will be included in the deal. At this point it is not about making a profit, it's about gaining the respect of the members in this forum. :fing34:

I will try to contact FI tomarrow if they allow me to carry their product they will be included in the deal. At this point it is not about making a profit, it's about gaining the respect of the members in this forum. :fing34:

Fi only sells direct and will not take on dealers, just to save you some time.

I don't think they retail ANY Fi products....Ascendant Audio on the other hand...

*Needless to say, this is an UNBELIEVABLE deal here fella's. Take advantage of this. :)

Fi only sells direct and will not take on dealers, just to save you some time.

well I guess with this deal all the Fi guys will have to take advantange and purchase some xcons

damn, your prices on subs are the same as SSA's right?

This seems like a damn good deal when my birthday rolls around (May 20, just in time :))

I would be on the street broke and homeless if I gave deals like that

good deal though

I would be on the street broke and homeless if I gave deals like that

good deal though

Oh, I agree this will only last a month, but happy I am blessed to be in the position to offer a deal like this.

damm good chit right here...................

WOW!! Where/how do I buy??? And does this deal count for dual subs as well?

Crazy!!...I sent you an e-mail already. :wacky:

Crazy!!...I sent you an e-mail already. :wacky:

X2!!

WOW!! Where/how do I buy??? And does this deal count for dual subs as well?

I don't see why it wouldn't, but I can't speak for him.

I for see some xcons, & DPs being sold really soon. :fing34: