SoundSplinter

Linear Motor Technology - A Reference

*whistles innocently*

glad ur whistling...

hehe...maybe he won't notice me strapping a few amps to one...

muhahahahhaha

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

and regardless of where the tour ends, the LMT better start at my house!! lmao..and squeak ain't but a few hours away..

You, me and Tirefryr outta get together and have an LMT party once the proto hits circulation.....cause I definitely wanna get my grubby little hands on that bad boy :slayer::slayer:

and regardless of where the tour ends, the LMT better start at my house!! lmao..and squeak ain't but a few hours away..

You, me and Tirefryr outta get together and have an LMT party once the proto hits circulation.....cause I definitely wanna get my grubby little hands on that bad boy :slayer::slayer:

absolutely!! isn't there a few others around u? i can smell (the voicecoils..hehe) the grille already...and taste the beer and hear the boom!!

a lot of eating, drinking and box building going on!!

personally, i think mike ought to hand deliver the thing to my house..lol..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Man I would love to.. I'm instictively drawn towards wherever there's a grill and a fine selection of brews! grin2.gif

If some magical fluke of time makes it so that I actually can, I may just!.. but who knows, I feel like time is speeding up these days as it is crazy.gif

Cheers! beer.gif

Man I would love to.. I'm instictively drawn towards wherever there's a grill and a fine selection of brews! grin2.gif

If some magical fluke of time makes it so that I actually can, I may just!.. but who knows, I feel like time is speeding up these days as it is crazy.gif

Cheers! beer.gif

well, i guess we'll have to splurge for the keystone then...hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

absolutely!! isn't there a few others around u? i can smell (the voicecoils..hehe) the grille already...and taste the beer and hear the boom!!

A few......over on CA.com Audiolife and Skeptikal are both within 30 minutes of me.

so why the svc?

Basically because they haven't figured out a good way to make it a DVC yet.

A few......over on CA.com Audiolife and Skeptikal are both within 30 minutes of me.

be a good reason to have a get together..lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

ABSOLUTELY NO KEYSTONE!  am i invited?  haha.  supa doesn't even drink.  and saugus is a poor excuse for socal  :P

you're in irvine right? We should have an LMT get together out here too. :) Kent's somehwere in the midwest I believe so I doubt you wanna go meet up with them :P And where the hell is saugus?

ABSOLUTELY NO KEYSTONE!  am i invited?  haha.  supa doesn't even drink.  and saugus is a poor excuse for socal  :P

STFU bish !

you're in irvine right? We should have an LMT get together out here too. :) Kent's somehwere in the midwest I believe so I doubt you wanna go meet up with them :P And where the hell is saugus?

Saugus is in Santa Clarita, look on a map of cali and you'll see it. We also have a 6 Fags Magic Mountian and Hurricane Harbour.

Saugus is in Santa Clarita, look on a map of cali and you'll see it. We also have a 6 Fags Magic Mountian and Hurricane Harbour.

i know where that is now. I've even driven through there :woot:

Your welcome to drive by my school any time you feel ;)

Saugus H.S...der

off boquet canyon( if you know that street)

Saugus H.S...der

off boquet canyon( if you know that street)

never heard of it. lol. I knew a couple of guys that go to school up around six flags, but it definitely wasnt saugus. I cant remember the name though and at the moment I cant even remember their names. :lol2:

Must have been Hart.

Hart= athletics

Saugus= academics

the money is in the academics

Must have been Hart.

Hart= athletics

Saugus= academics

the money is in the academics

that was it.

BTW, doing both well = scholarship :D

thats what i'm shooting for. actually, admittance would be nice too

sure..u live in illinois? indiana? or u gonna fly out with mike?? :lol2:

but for real, i'm in s.ill and squeak and them are in n. in

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Mike should seriously fly out here and join us :D

Two things:

1) My vote is for a 2-ohm VC.

2) I forget if the cone is aluminmum, but if it is, how about a bronze-colored anodized finish?

Thanks