SoundSplinter

Linear Motor Technology - A Reference

good, my atlas 15s get loud and are very clear, but they don't ever move that much , and i want something that will get even louder but still have good SQ

edit: my current boxes are right at 3.20 cubes(before woofer displacement) and tuned to 36hz should they work ok, i really don't think i can squeeze too much more room out of the trunk

good, my atlas 15s get loud and are very clear, but they don't ever move that much , and i want something that will get even louder but still have good SQ

edit: my current boxes are right at 3.20 cubes(before woofer displacement) and tuned to 36hz  should they work ok, i really don't think i can squeeze too much more room out of the trunk

tune them to ~20hz and give them more power :runlaugh:

i'm already overpowering them, and i don't think i'd like the lower tuning, i don't listen to a lot of songs that have super low bass, so i'd probably miss those 50-60hz hits of course if it wasn't nearly impossible for me to change the tuning i'd give it a try

edit: my current boxes are right at 3.20 cubes(before woofer displacement) and tuned to 36hz

edit: my current boxes are right at 3.20 cubes(before woofer displacement) and tuned to 36hz  should they work ok, i really don't think i can squeeze too much more room out of the trunk

3.2 cubes per 15" is on the small side for the Supreme series. Unlike the rest of the SoundSplinter lineup, the supreme drivers excel in larger enclosures.

They are meant to be extreme, but not necessarily practical! ;)

Comprehensive enclosure recommendations will be released this coming week. :hyper:

ok i hope that's "on the small side" and not "too small" would suck ot have to pay for...new wiring, another 1200d, AND fiberglassing stuffs, bah so much frickin work. and of course i have some tiny ports now too so there's another reason for a new enclosure.

this really is a never-ending hobby isn't it?

ok i hope that's "on the small side" and not "too small"  would suck ot have to pay for...new wiring, another 1200d, AND fiberglassing stuffs,  bah    so much frickin work.  and of course i have some tiny ports now too so there's another reason for a new enclosure.

this really is a never-ending hobby isn't it?

yes.

yes it is.

aint it fun :ohsnap:

Hey Mike I still have a Viper 2500D sittin the closet along with a porter cable circ saw. Just say the word and we'll be at you pad for a build/demo. Of course you gotta supply your truck as my integra will not fit a 4 cube box before displacements. Hey boss, how about free air or AP testing???? That might be the ticket for these monster and those of us that do not have panel vans like chester "Jack Frost" the molester.