kwschs

If there was one thing you car audio enthusiasts could have...

If there was one thing the internet could offer you car audio enthusiasts that it doesn't already , or think something could be greatly improved, what would that be?

I'm talking store selections, information guides, specs for cars, anything.

Kevin

If there was one thing the internet could offer you car audio enthusiasts that it doesn't already , or think something could be greatly improved, what would that be?

I'm talking store selections, information guides, specs for cars, anything.

Kevin

A real way to listen to subwoofers over the internet :fing34:

To get paid to browse SSA......

Id make billions :gift:

a 15 or 18 inch sub with 4 inch xmax and can perform in less then a cube ported :D

a 15 or 18 inch sub with 4 inch xmax and can perform in less then a cube ported :D

And has a mounting depth of 2 inches :fing34:

It would be nice to have a photo supported wiring list of every vehicle ever made.

It would be nice to have a photo supported wiring list of every vehicle ever made.

thats a good one.

Ill have to say free shipping on everything :gift:

Ill have to say free shipping on everything :gift:

That'd be nice.

A cheap and effective clipping device.

Hook it to your IPod, Headunit A/V cables, Amp outputs, anything that is a source and it lets you know when you have clipping.

an amp that fits behind the dash draw a max of 28 amps and can make 4000watts rms with very lil distortion

Some good apps for my iPhone that actually work for tuning audio set ups. Would be nice to have them in my pocket if i needed them. Or an inexpensive O-scope.

Vehicle wire diagrams....

~or~

raffle off products for promotion.....

If i get the capital for a website, would you guys be interested in helping to construct a website with the wiring specs you describe?

If i get the capital for a website, would you guys be interested in helping to construct a website with the wiring specs you describe?

i would be down to help out but I don't think you realize how much work would be involved in that.

i would be down to help out but I don't think you realize how much work would be involved in that.

Very Much so. Wiring varies in most vehicles, even from year to year of the same model. There are some very basic generalities to go by, but a lot of those are wrong too.

Vehicle wire diagrams....

~or~

raffle off products for promotion.....

I like that raffle idea. maybe for a 1500d and rig it so i get it hahaha

two 18" Xcons in a 2009 Black Xterra fully loaded that got 100MPG with 5% windows all around and 3" lift, mudding tires, roof rack with mudding lights. custom interior and a custom built and fit ported box built to spec with a plexiglass back with red neons and have the xcons running off a sundown 3500D....and upgraded mids and mid bass and tweeters... hmm what else. oh and dynamat the whole car. all of that for free.

HELL YEAH!

I just thought of something that will make you guys very happy. Might take some time to compile, but just wait :)

Hopefully SSA admins will get back to my reply, seems they haven't been on

Something that I wish they had that would be very convenient is... A website that had a list or calender that showed what bass competitions were going on that month and where it was located, from all organizations, maybe even local shops if possible. I live in Louisiana and occasionally when there is a show I dont know about it and cant find any searching.

Something that I wish they had that would be very convenient is... A website that had a list or calender that showed what bass competitions were going on that month and where it was located, from all organizations, maybe even local shops if possible. I live in Louisiana and occasionally when there is a show I dont know about it and cant find any searching.

USACi Forum

ALL shows are on there....... It is really helpful. :)

USACi Forum

ALL shows are on there....... It is really helpful. :)

Thanks, and yeah its helpful. But it not quite my perfect vision, kind of cluttered.

bass-O-vision