2 drivers $229.5

3 drivers $306

4 drivers $382.5

21 inch drivers

1 driver $168

2 drivers $252

3 drivers $336

4 drivers $420

All enclosures come standard with a normal slot port, flushed double baffle, and wrapped in a carpet color of your choice

For a kerffed port add 15 percent to enclosure price

These prices do not include shipping

Edited by Audibel Customs

pretty damn good prices right there. cheaper then mine, I know that. (i build locally)

pretty damn good prices right there. cheaper then mine, I know that. (i build locally)

i want my money back than! ha

awesome deals!

i want my money back than! ha

awesome deals!

you don't pay me you cheap ass!

Can u buy a box that is not covered and how much different would it be in price compared to what u have list for a single 12. Also how much for a kerf ?

U are running a great deal here

Edited by ou812

Do these include shipping and how much for other options like flushed mount, double baffle, or a flared port?

Do these include shipping and how much for other options like flushed mount, double baffle, or a flared port?

Sorry just added those details. The enclosures pricing does not include shipping, but they do include double baffle and flush mounted woofers. For flarred port add 15 percent to just the enclosure price. My flarred ports are smoothed with bodyfiller, primed, and then painted with an automotive single stage enamel.

Realy good pricing. Does this include bracing on the larger size boxes?

I just broke my saw, so I might be interested....

If I desired a larger HT enclosure tuned low and braced could you work with that??

Realy good pricing. Does this include bracing on the larger size boxes?

I just broke my saw, so I might be interested....

If I desired a larger HT enclosure tuned low and braced could you work with that??

Every price I give is the price to do it the right way. I half a$$ nothing. :fing34:

I know there are people out there that have subs now or will purchase subs in the near future that I don't carry. So this is what I'm going to do. Starting Monday running through May 22nd I will be offering custom built enclosures half off my listed pricing.

So are the prices listed on this thread going to be cut in half?

correct but remember my pricing does not include shipping. For example Sirlancelot's two 15 enclosure weighed 114 pounds, shipped from Louisiana to South Carolina (I think) was 89 dollars

correct but remember my pricing does not include shipping. For example Sirlancelot's two 15 enclosure weighed 114 pounds, shipped from Louisiana to South Carolina (I think) was 89 dollars

Hmm. Shipping might kill my deal. Can you give me a random estimate for a 4cF box shipped to 97229?

For example a one 18 enclosure four cubic feet with double baffle, kerffed port, wrapped in pretty much any color carpet you would want shipped to your door would be $172.38 I highly doubt you will fing one that chaep anywhere else.

Pm me or just start a new thread

Hiw would you buold the box for an L715? I.E cubic feet? Port size? Hz tuned too?