g2low

BL Hyper Pole or Cooling?

Well im about to order my 12inch BL and i just wanted to get some opnions on which i should get the Hyper Pole option or the Cooling option?

Trying to only get what i need to..

Im only going to be running a kicker zx750.1 to it.. so only about 800-900w..

Edited by g2low

Cooling. Cooling includes the hyper pole.

Cooling. Cooling includes the hyper pole.

Thanks Duran.

Anyone know of a good 4gauge amp kit w/ rca's?

Hows Tsunami?

Ill probably just snag one off ebay.

is it worth it to spend the extra thirty dollars on the cooling than the new hyper pole?

:coolugh:

is it worth it to spend the extra thirty dollars on the cooling than the new hyper pole?

Yes sir it is.

Well im about to order my 12inch BL and i just wanted to get some opnions on which i should get the Hyper Pole option or the Cooling option?

Just so you know, that amp is rated at 14.4 volts with no drop. You will probably only see 750 rms

i actually have someone willing to buy it from me for 280 but i dont really have any money to spend on a more expensive amp. so i figured id just use that one. I have no idea if 750w is going to be enough for it to bump hard..

i actually have someone willing to buy it from me for 280 but i dont really have any money to spend on a more expensive amp. so i figured id just use that one. I have no idea if 750w is going to be enough for it to bump hard..

It will work just fine for you, and you will be able to upgrade in the future if you wanted to.

AQ 1200

$250 shipped to you

Thanks but, my electrical is all stock no extra batteries or anything so i dont think id be able to run that many watts.

Thanks but, my electrical is all stock no extra batteries or anything so i dont think id be able to run that many watts.

Buddy of mine is running his fine on stock electrical. ;)

His L7 15" is crying haha :ehh:

Before you say no, what is the vehicle?

Im gonna think about it, maby after i hook my sub up and if i want to put more watts to it ill probably sell my zx and get at you.

Thanks for the heads up

What size is the alternator?

im running my amp the 1500-1bd rockford on stock everything. not even big 3 i know its horrible but its possible. i have 120 amp alt stock

i think that a SSD suits your needs just fine :fing34:

Whats everyones opnions on hifonics amps?

Im hearing mixed reviews.. for that price their probably chit but id figure id ask how the brutus is.

HiFoincs is not a brand that is reccomended on here much at all, except for the lowest of low budget installs. How much do you have to spend on the amplifier as there are other options out there. Clarion is one of them, along with RF etc.

By far the best upgrade anyone could ever do if they are serious about car audio, is an HO alt; I found an HO alt for your vehicle (200A) on eBay here. You'll be glad you did it.

EDIT-Didn't mean to revive an old thread.

Edited by azlnick