Sign in to follow this  
jdawgg22

BL question

Alright, So I Have a couple of questions. Currently I am running 1/0 to a saz-1500d and a 15" Fi BL with p chamfer. My question is i'm considering buying my friends 15" BL so I can run them both, his sub does not have a p chamfer, Is that going to be a huge difference in power or sound? My friend sugested that with the right electrical set up I could possible run my 1500d at .5 ohm. I'm not sure about that.

Any suggestions and Info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Alright, So I Have a couple of questions. Currently I am running 1/0 to a saz-1500d and a 15" Fi BL with p chamfer. My question is i'm considering buying my friends 15" BL so I can run them both, his sub does not have a p chamfer, Is that going to be a huge difference in power or sound? My friend sugested that with the right electrical set up I could possible run my 1500d at .5 ohm. I'm not sure about that.

Any suggestions and Info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Idk about the P Chamfer, but I do know that the SAZ-1500 can run .5ohm daily as long as your electrical is good. If you have a warranty on your amp, running it at .5 will void it.

But keep your voltage up and your fine. :fing34:

Idk about the P Chamfer, but I do know that the SAZ-1500 can run .5ohm daily as long as your electrical is good. If you have a warranty on your amp, running it at .5 will void it.

But keep your voltage up and your fine. :fing34:

alright, so having the big 3 and a stock battery under the hood and a kinetic 1400 or so would be okay?

I am planning on getting a voltage meter to watch it. It would be okay on the amp if it stays above what voltage, 12?

Try to either get another 1400 or a bigger battery. The efficiency of the amp drops like a stone in water when you drop below 1 ohm.

Try to either get another 1400 or a bigger battery. The efficiency of the amp drops like a stone in water when you drop below 1 ohm.

alright, So do you have any recomendations on cheaper but just as good batteries?

Sign in to follow this