Quentin Jarrell

sirlancelot's enclosure

I'll have a sneak peek of you enclosure tomorrow

Why did you say that??? Now I won't be able to sleep. :lickscreen::Jim:

that enclosure is super nice!!!! I might have to buy a sub just so i can get a free enclosure. This is ridiculous

LOL tech, I know how you feel bro.

I cant tell you how many times per day I check this post. Hell I even check it on my phone.

I got a fever and the only cure is more cowbell..... uh, I mean my box and woofa's.

LOL tech, I know how you feel bro.

I cant tell you how many times per day I check this post. Hell I even check it on my phone.

I got a fever and the only cure is more cowbell..... uh, I mean my box and woofa's.

Haha..I also check back here at Audibel Customs forum like every 10 mins. I just can't wait to see it.

It took a little longer than planned but it is finally finished and packed for shipping. The color is off in the photo but it is the same as the shale found in GM vehicles.

xcon215s003.jpg

xcon215s009.jpg

xcon215s007.jpg

xcon215s006.jpg

xcon215s004.jpg

very nice.... cant wait to get a lil something from you

Very nice.

:nuts::nuts::bananaDance:

Must be my lucky day. I will ask the wife for sex just to be sure, then buy a lotto ticket if she says yes.

did you get the enclosure today?

you must live in the boonies like me

Got it !!!!!!!

Brown truck showed up and handed me a 12" x 12" pink box with flowers on it, some chit the wife ordered, I was like WTF? I said hey man, dont you have something bigger in there for me?? He said oh yea and I was happy again! Well he goes in the brown truck and pulls out this huge box that is brown and pink. Okay now this chit is not funny, but I know from the size that it has to be my box. YES !!!!!! I opened it up and it looks great. Slid it into the Yukon for a test fit and it sits perfect !! Exactly what I wanted. Quentin is the chit !!!

I will put a some pics and a my thoughts tomorrow when the sun is back out. I can already say this, the box looks rock solid and very well done. I can't sit still waiting on those xcons. Like a kid at Christmas.

My lucky day indeed. Wife said booty call is a go, got a tracking number for the xcons and this nice ass enclosure is at my house. Off to the store to buy me a lotto ticket, a new can of copenhagen, and a few cold beers. :D

Edited by Sir-Lancelot

Got it !!!!!!!

Brown truck showed up and handed me a 12" x 12" pink box with flowers on it, some chit the wife ordered, I was like WTF? I said hey man, dont you have something bigger in there for me?? He said oh yea and I was happy again! Well he goes in the brown truck and pulls out this huge box that is brown and pink. Okay now this chit is not funny, but I know from the size that it has to be my box. YES !!!!!! I opened it up and it looks great. Slid it into the Yukon for a test fit and it sits perfect !! Exactly what I wanted. Quentin is the chit !!!

I will put a some pics and a my thoughts tomorrow when the sun is back out. I cant already say this, the box looks rock solid and very well done. I can't sit still waiting on those xcons. Like a kid at Christmas.

My lucky day indeed. Wife said booty call is a go, got a tracking number for the xcons and this nice as fudge enclosure is at my house. Off to the store to buy me a lotto ticket, a new can of copenhagen, and a few cold beers. :D

:ttiwwop:

Got it !!!!!!!

I will put a some pics and a my thoughts tomorrow when the sun is back out. I can already say this, the box looks rock solid and very well done. I can't sit still waiting on those xcons. Like a kid at Christmas.

My lucky day indeed. Wife said booty call is a go, got a tracking number for the xcons and this nice ass enclosure is at my house. Off to the store to buy me a lotto ticket, a new can of copenhagen, and a few cold beers. :D

Awesome!!! I would have got my enclosure today but I wasn't there to sign it. :( I should be getting it soon in the next few days.

(LOL! at the Booty Call Comment!!) :lol:

Edited by tech2332

wow awesome box thos xcon going to pound

wish i could get one.

where are the pic's at come on..................... ;)

WE NEED PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A video wouldnt hurt either. That box is ridiculous

there was a delay on the building of the subs he should have them in the next day or two.

I wont have the woofas until the 19th according to UPS. :(

I can go take another picture of the empty box if yall want. :P