Jared Harper

Demo Vid. lol

I gave a friend of mine a demo of the 15's at a local show today. I had to give her earmuffs before she would consider the demo. lol

Edited by southside

Sweet, I always love when they think it's the highest it will get, then BAMM.

Yes its a dirty trick. lol

Yes its a dirty trick. lol

Good ol' "bass knobs."

I'd hit it.......

i second this....

Nice vid too boi! :P

I had a lot of fun at the show, I pretty much gave demos the whole time. People would ask what amp I was running. When I said sundown 3000, they would get that confused look. I have talked to a few audio shops and no one know what sundown is. I get a lot of questions like, "You say 3000 watts but what's its true rms"? They think its a walmart brand or something. :lol:

I had a lot of fun at the show, I pretty much gave demos the whole time. People would ask what amp I was running. When I said sundown 3000, they would get that confused look. I have talked to a few audio shops and no one know what sundown is. I get a lot of questions like, "You say 3000 watts but what's its true rms"? They think its a walmart brand or something. :lol:

I get the same thing. Im running an SSA Icon + Sundown amp and no ones heard of either. They're surprised when I say its just a 12.

Eh I don't think I would hit it.

Nice demo though, I have told everyone about my Sundown's so all the shops around here know :D

yea i told the shops around here, and they try an act like I dont know what im talkin about. Because they haven't heard of it or dont sell it, to them, it must be crap.