Aaron Clinton

April Momentum Released

here is the link to the main page for all the articles:

April Momentum :woot:

and if your interested here is the link to my article directly:

my little contribution :phatyo:

please feel free to critique mine and mention anything you guys feel I need work on to make the next issue better :nutkick:

hope you likey :gift:

The Administrator(s) have not granted you sufficient permissions to view the Article Section.

:fart::lurk::grouphug::nutkick::nopity::idiot::rocking::deal::shutup::nutkick::noevil:

that is strange, it worked for me when I was logged into SIN

Worked for me ;)

You have to be signed into Sin before you can view.

Great review Aaron. I actually perfer Yoko or Toyo tires over the more expensive brands. They seem to be much more dependable.

I read that one about 4 days ago. Good read. Nice article aaron. I like to read about how well tires perform and especially good value ones. Next time you should try some falkens if you want some tires that are good for $/performance.

Good job! Especially considering I am looking at the Yokos. I only wished you'd have gone into a little more detail on your exact suspension setup. I read the part where you said the Yoko could break free simply merging onto the highway. I would attribute this to a suspension/environment/gearing issue, or just too much damn power. ;)

I had this similar problem with my rear end on the Kuhmos, but a simple dial change in the shocks (read softer) seemed to fix it right up. I now have no problem doing 90 on an on/off-ramp even with those crappy shoes.

Good job!  Especially considering I am looking at the Yokos.  I only wished you'd have gone into a little more detail on your exact suspension setup.  I read the part where you said the Yoko could break free simply merging onto the highway.  I would attribute this to a suspension/environment/gearing issue, or just too much damn power. ;) 

I had this similar problem with my rear end on the Kuhmos, but a simple dial change in the shocks (read softer) seemed to fix it right up.  I now have no problem doing 90 on an on/off-ramp even with those crappy shoes.

to answer you question, the gearing is stock even though I wish there was a longer gear option or even a 5 speed swapper for better highway milage, so for this car being a limited run model there is not much in the way of optional gears, but the springs are all Einbach all the way around, they are available still but I dont believe that many more are made, they are the full drop, but many more customers bought the partial drop springs since they keep their ride height at a more realistic level, and for shocks there are special Bilstiens that are more for a race application due to their stiffness but they are still durable enough for daily use (well so far they have been), due to the extensive drop in the car, I had to have custom madecontrol arms made for the rear end to dial out much of the camber, here is the upper ones :

p1010204a0ei.jpg

here is a close up of the lower set:

p1010205a1kp.jpg

but the other thing could be to short ramps coming onto I-695, the Baltimore beltway, makeing a few entrances hairy, hence the need for the heavy foot, but on normal ramps this car has the composure and power to exit most ramps at 80mph+ to hit the highway running,

hope that explains a little better, sorry I left that info out

Very nice! Double adjustable, and dual heim joints. It doesn't get any better!

Very nice!  Double adjustable, and dual heim joints.  It doesn't get any better!

I like them because it makes my car even more rare, the problem is that due to the almost zero space between the tires and the body, I can not reach in and adjust, I either need a lift or have to remove the wheels