21" warden

1 IA 40.1

9 cubes @ 32hz

hatchback

=

instant boners

What do you mean "Overhead crane"?

Literally?

Yeah, after reading THIS STORY I'm sure we can all believe what Nick is saying about those Neo magnets!!!

Yikes!

btw...awesome stuff Nick, keep it up!

Edited by The Natural

Literally?

Yeah, after reading THIS STORY I'm sure we can all believe what Nick is saying about those Neo magnets!!!

Yikes!

yea ...NEOs are pretty dangerous if thay have a lot of pull force and when they fall in the wrong(stupid) hands .... :suicide-santa:

Literally?

Yikes!

Holy fudgeen chit, that is insane as hell!!

I've had my pinky nail ripped out, i was dropping off my wife at home, went and open the door for her, then as soon as she got out, forgot my finger was in the door jam. Without realizing this, i shut the door and instantly when you smash your finger you pull away right, well i did and my nail was stuck between the door and door jam. It was the most horrible pain ever, then after they wrapped it up, i saw my nail between the door and the jam, still saved teh nail to this day.

its MAY 1st :coolugh:

Since the Warden was released today, we decided to change the cover pic for the website......

www.incriminatoraudio.com

Nick, Do you have anyone doing an install with the wardens yet?

I know that at least 2 people ordered so far, one of them being Pawn Man on CA.com, he ordered a pair of 12's

cant wait to see how the 12's look, knowing from what i seen from pawnman, he will be feeding these subs uber power

I am getting 3 15" to replace my old DPs E-mailed nick already.

so each sub will get like 3300rms if you have 10k rms to play with, can i ask what kind of car and other equipment will you be running?

oh yeah I will post pics when I replace the subs I changed my rims they are 26"-28" offset lexani's I added sirius radio ,2 new batteries and 2 PM 300A alts!

and new loud tweeters on the front columns from kicker high end!

Edited by OMEGA

oh yeah I will post pics when I replace the subs I changed my rims they are 26"-28" offset lexani's I added sirius radio ,2 new batteries and 2 PM 300A alts!

holy chit i remember that build, a lot of people were hating on you over at caraudio.com oh well forget them, cant wait to see this build, 3 wardens @ 10k rms will be deadly, seriously.

If I may ask, how come IA doesn't show their thiele parameters? I figured after reading about this long awaited release that they would want to advertise what I would imagine to be a insane SPL 1w/1meter, and I think everyone would like to know the Xmax. But since I don't think anyone will tell me the SPL and Xmax. Are they high Xmax drivers like TC Sounds and the RE XXX or low Xmax drivers like DD???????

If I may ask, how come IA doesn't show their thiele parameters? I figured after reading about this long awaited release that they would want to advertise what I would imagine to be a insane SPL 1w/1meter, and I think everyone would like to know the Xmax. But since I don't think anyone will tell me the SPL and Xmax. Are they high Xmax drivers like TC Sounds and the RE XXX or low Xmax drivers like DD???????

Pretty sure lower xmax than the tc sounds and re xxx. but keep in mind that the tc sounds and xxx are sq powerhouse subs!! the dd and warden are SPL monsters.

Xmax isn't everything.

Kef

Edited by w00tah

holy chit i remember that build, a lot of people were hating on you over at caraudio.com oh well forget them, cant wait to see this build, 3 wardens @ 10k rms will be deadly, seriously.

They can talk chit all they want In the end I'm the one with the Deadly System and not them!

BTW 3x 15" Wardens Orderd! :bigclap: :wacky::suicide-santa:

Edited by OMEGA

You will see somewhere around 25mm X-max.

is that one way or P2P?

thats a pretty stout figure for an SPL monster

anyone order one of these up yet?

Omega order (3) 15's

pawn_man ordered a pair of 12's

both guys have a pair of 40.1's to feed them :bigclap: