Incriminator

Warden Series Release - May 1st

is that one way or P2P?

thats a pretty stout figure for an SPL monster

one way....... :)

so when can we expect to have some of these installed ..... need some reviews ... :D

so ...most of the motor weight is steel ...or am i wrong ..?

heavynetalflameskull.jpg

so when can we expect to have some of these installed ..... need some reviews ... :D

I will termlab and review 3 15" wardens soon :)

I will termlab and review 3 15" wardens soon :)

iam not ...like for the multiple subs setup ...

i would like to see how does a single Warden do on a TL .... :suicide-santa:

you will see a full build with two warden 21s on a Soundstream xxx 15 thousand in a few weeks. It will also be at Srappin the coast with two or three other vehicles housing Incriminator.

oh man. i wanna get my hands on a single 12 and see what it does in my box and on the TL

oh man. i wanna get my hands on a single 12 and see what it does in my box and on the TL

well you got the amp power for it, might need another box though!

well you got the amp power for it, might need another box though!

it should do nicely in the ported box i got now. but if i have to ill drive down to see fisher to get another :)

but im broke right now

wish i had to money to buy one or rent one :)

I know its mostly geared a SPL driver but would this even come close to working ad a daily LOUD SOUND QUALITY beater on music??? thanks

We can build it to do that :)

you will see a full build with two warden 21s on a Soundstream xxx 15 thousand in a few weeks. It will also be at Srappin the coast with two or three other vehicles housing Incriminator.

To really "win" at Scrappin you have to get me to bail out the vehicle....... which has never happened btw ;)

To really "win" at Scrappin you have to get me to bail out the vehicle....... which has never happened btw ;)

This vehicle won't be competing it will be a daily beater in my booth at scrappin

This vehicle won't be competing it will be a daily beater in my booth at scrappin

and people will leave with some damage :fing34:

ICANTHEARYOU.jpg

Okay got these pics from pawn_man, he is going to be running a pair on 2 IA40.1, here are his pics, personally the last pic is the sexiest!!

warden5.jpg

warden3.jpg

warden4.jpg

warden2.jpg

warden1.jpg

oh damn that thing is huge!

if u wanna send me that 12 ill be more than happy to use it for a bit maybe not return it.

oh damn that thing is huge!

if u wanna send me that 12 ill be more than happy to use it for a bit maybe not return it.

SO how is your setup working, you like the new box, i should have got mines done before fisher temporarily retired lol.

Lot's of fun stuff in that pawn shop.

where is that shop at lol......