Sign in to follow this  
BKOLFO4

Fun SPL event and get together. . .

Couple of friends, Joey and Moose, are putting on a SPL event North of Dallas/Denton in Lindsay, TX.

It will be a simple format of legal SPL with 3 classes divided by your amps 4 ohm power ratings.

It would be nice to get a good crowd there to meet a few new people and have a good time.

I hope to have the van there (not to compete, just for demos. I will be running the TL). No SMD subs yet, but I should have something in there ;)

If you have any questions, call or text one of the numbers below.

SendToBrian2revised.jpg

forumflyer-front.jpg

Brian

Thanks Brian!! We are hoping for a decent turnout....we will have dealers of DC and AA there....and possibly a booth for Liv Neked Clothing..still waiting on confirmation! Everyone is also invited inside (the spur) afterwords for an "after party." Any directions, basic info, or anything else needed PM me or brian, and you have phone numbers (shown above in the flyer). Hope to see some of yall there!!!

moose

I hope you guys have a good turn out. I'd go but some fool in a subaru station wagon rear ended me. Not that my car was much to look at before. Any who, post some pics. :)

I hope you guys have a good turn out. I'd go but some fool in a subaru station wagon rear ended me. Not that my car was much to look at before. Any who, post some pics. :)

me too!!!

but we will see how it goes and we will definitely get some pictures up!!

moose

Fi just gave me a heck of a deal on (3) Type X 12" subs. First place in each class will get a Type X 12" sub as the prize!!!

Thanks Scott!

My subs for the van will also be here by then, so plenty of demos that day!

Brian

Im tempted to drive up there but im not sure if i work on the 13th yet.

Thanks Brian, and thanks a bunch Scott!!! It's all greatly appreciated! Got a lot of calls, hopin for a decent turn out....anyone else plannin on tryin to make it?!