sundownz

SOME SAZ-3000D Availble

I have six used SAZ-3000Ds available at this time :

Good Condition New Casing -- Used Amplifiers

* $675 each with 1-year warranty

is that your old truck?

is that your old truck?

Yah - DJ has it now.

It is getting re-built with a bunch of new stuff so the amps got traded in.

Just curious, can this amp run daily .5 ohm and if so what will the power output be at 14v? I currently have 2 Fosgate T10001BD's running master/slave at 1ohm each and total power output at 14v is around 2900 watts, just curious if this would make much of a difference from what I already have.

100s of people are running these at 1/2 ohm.

damb good price and make sure electrical will hold up though

is that your old truck?

Ive owned it over a year

Just curious, can this amp run daily .5 ohm and if so what will the power output be at 14v? I currently have 2 Fosgate T10001BD's running master/slave at 1ohm each and total power output at 14v is around 2900 watts, just curious if this would make much of a difference from what I already have.

It will be fine @ .5

i know i know i was just guessing whos truck by the rack :D i just forgot your name as you dont post much around here :P

cant wait to see the rabbit that come out of the new hat!

so what kind of power will this amp do at 14volts at .5ohm?

I want one sooo bad :angry22:

I'll try and find a way to get the money!

I'm not very knowlegeable when it gets to the technical stuff but in the test repot it showed 3237 watts at .6ohm with voltage resting at 14.5v - 10.5v but the setup description was showing 2guage wire between batteries and 4guage wire going to the amp but in my vehicle I have 0/1 guage between batteries and if I ran 0/1 guage to the amp then the output numbers should be higher than THE 3237 listed, if I am correct, and the 2900 "dirty" watts I am getting from my 2 fosgate amps will be more than eclipsed by 1 3000d. I was thinking of 2 Audioque 2200D's strapped for my 16 10's but I think this will be a better way to go. I think I might be picking one up, thanx.

I'm not very knowlegeable when it gets to the technical stuff but in the test repot it showed 3237 watts at .6ohm with voltage resting at 14.5v - 10.5v but the setup description was showing 2guage wire between batteries and 4guage wire going to the amp but in my vehicle I have 0/1 guage between batteries and if I ran 0/1 guage to the amp then the output numbers should be higher than THE 3237 listed, if I am correct, and the 2900 "dirty" watts I am getting from my 2 fosgate amps will be more than eclipsed by 1 3000d. I was thinking of 2 Audioque 2200D's strapped for my 16 10's but I think this will be a better way to go. I think I might be picking one up, thanx.

is this yours?

med_gallery_38_68837.jpg

If so, I met you a few times in Vegas and the phoenix area shows...welcome to the site.

I need another saz 3000d also. Im buuilding for next season, since i started so late this year.

Jacob,

What would be the best way to contact you about these amps? I tried sending you a private message and it would not allow the message to go through because you are a member of a group that does not allow private messaging. I would be inquiring about 4 of them.

Brandon

E-Mail.

sundownz@sundownaudio.com

e-mail has been sent sir. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Brandon

4 amps have been purchased and I may have a buyer for the other 2. Thanks again Jacob. You are indeed a great businessman.

ONE LEFT.

SEND IT TO ME JACOB......

Sign in to follow this