lamchop_8

Is this a good deal?

Hi I know this guy thats selling 2 18'' BTL's (Used) D2 With A Hifonics XX-Goliath (5000 wrms @ 1ohm) for only 350.00!!! Is that a good deal. How much would you sell it for?

if its all not blown then yes its a killer deal thats like a $1200 amp and the subs are not cheap either.

if its all not blown then yes its a killer deal thats like a $1200 amp and the subs are not cheap either.

Thanks because the 2 btl that he's selling are close to the one's in my sig. If you look at my sig. do you think that setup will be louder the Grand am Gt 2-dr (listed Now) or the Chevy Blazer Xtreme 2-dr (I listed b4)? BTW the setup will be walled no matter waht vehicle its in.

somthing is fishy..

somthing is fishy..

What does that mean?

ummm... have you ever hear "too good to be true" well feel free to apply that to this case.

Agreed, those subs are close to if not a grand for the 2 of em...

As far as the amp, its over a grand.

Why the hell would you price this stuff at 350?

Just be careful you know?

Edited by atamanch

That deal sounds either like it's stolen or someone really just doesn't know the value of what they have

well the goliath is only over a G when its NEW... i just wanna throw that out there i see it keeps being valued at a high price... normal used price is around 650.

if its local check them with your own eyes or if you have no idea then take some one who knows

but maybe the stuff its stolen and he has no clue of what it is ;)

yeah that is kinda fishy....but you know, you can always sell it all again for 350 if it ends up being junk. that stuff broken is worth that to someone who knows how to fix it.

Hi I know this guy thats selling 2 18'' BTL's (Used) D2 With A Hifonics XX-Goliath (5000 wrms @ 1ohm) for only 350.00!!! Is that a good deal. How much would you sell it for?

You cant even buy a BTL 18 for $350 new, there has to be a catch... guy selling, "BTW all the stuff is blown lol but you can send then amp in a buy recone kits for like $200", HEAD ACHE.

I have a car for sale, it has no ignition but still works lol wanna buy it (dont drive through cali though lol)

Edited by AKMH

i would but all of it for 350 even if it were all blown... blow subs.. blown amp... whats your paypal.:D

Thanks for all the info guys and I really appreciate it! I think I'm going to back away because it does seem really fishy. But BTW I asked this guy a question about it and he told me the BTL's period are good subs and they would get kinda loud but he recommended this sub to me saying that it would be louder and better. What do you think?

http://www.rdaudio.net/heavyweight/heavyweight.htm

Please leave feedback!!

someone can chime in but I believe those are strictly SPL subs and wouldn't be as good a daily driver as the BTL. I mean the BTL is defined as an SPL sub on Fi's site but this thing is not intended for daily use AT ALL.

someone should def clarify cause im not sure.

then why are you ?????