sundownz

I have some used Nightshade Motors

If you want a Nightshade now I have some used motors that I can build with new parts.

Shipping within the 48 continental states by UPS Ground included :

12" - $425

15" - $450

18" - $475

Limited supply of used motors so let me know ASAP.

How much for just a motor?

Do you still have a bunch of these left? i am looking to get 1 15inch sub to pound my ears out lol! but i am just waiting for the money to come in first!

well make sure you save one for (a 15in that is) b/c money is coming your way tomrrow!!

well make sure you save one for (a 15in that is) b/c money is coming your way tomrrow!!

They are all the same motor...

They are all the same motor...

Well i guess i should have wrote save a motor for me lol!! p/s just paided for one! and i can't wait lol!

quick question do these motors have a cooling plug? (a hole in the rear of the sub, sorry if this isn't called a cooling plug)

Edited by CrazyKenKid

These have the pole plugs in them - that is standard. The plug covers up the pole vent on the top to direct air behind the former.

hey really fast question! if i am going to be putting 2krms to one 15inch sub should i be using 8gauge ore 10gauge wire? i would assume 10 but i don't know for sure!

I need 2 15's Jacob.....

hey really fast question! if i am going to be putting 2krms to one 15inch sub should i be using 8gauge ore 10gauge wire? i would assume 10 but i don't know for sure!

Either is fine - you really don't need more than 12 awg.

I need 2 15's Jacob.....

You can buy em when ready!

same deal as b4 jacob?????