Sign in to follow this  
Quentin Jarrell

2006 charger for sale for a customer

I think it has the bigger v6. Around 50 ish thousand miles.

It has:

custom built door panels, front doors house 3 pairs of Kicker KS 6.5 components, back doors have one pair ks seperates

Kenwood indash

kenwood 10 inch touch in headliner for back up camera

two pairs kicker ks coaxils in the headliner along with a pair of KS tweeters and a 15 inch flipdown

two kicker zx 350.4

all door panels, headliner and roof consoule is wrapped in black suede

22 inch TIS rims.

here's a link I'll add more pics when he sends them to me.

What did you do to make 8 grand off this guy? I don't see where 8K went?

time and expenses to Texas to get the car , $1200 on Rims and tires, $2000 for the headliner, $700 for each door panel, plus 40 percent profit on all the product. The customers I deal with don't care about getting a rock bottom deal. They want what they want when they want it. They call me up tell me what they need and I get it done. When the customer is a millionaire and little Jr. wants a new toy they get it. It doesn't matter if they can get a little cheaper elsewhere, they come to me because I get it done and get it done right. And if it's not right I make it right.

It's pretty common to see that around here. I've asked several dealers in LA and they pretty much said the same thing and kind of blew me off when I asked a quote for a fiberglass enclosure.

Got to eat somehow and if people are willing to feed you why turn them away?

It's pretty common to see that around here. I've asked several dealers in LA and they pretty much said the same thing and kind of blew me off when I asked a quote for a fiberglass enclosure.

My custom work is not cheap by any means but I will never blow anyone off. I am not scared to tell people my pricing because my work reflects my pricing. A retailer should never blow someone off because they might think the customer can't afford it. If you took a look at me and my family you would just see a bunch of rednecks you would never know we are very well off. Besides I was not raised to judge poeple. I try to treat customers and their vehicles like my own.