im looking to do the big 3 in my truck. i was wondering if i could do this in 4awg instead of 1/0 since all im running is the setup in my sig and not even 1000 watts. i have no plans of upgrading in the near future, so i figure why not.

im gonna be using knu for the wire, and their 4awg is a lot cheaper per foot then the 1/0.

also, i have everything i need for my sub and amp and everything, except speaker wire. i was also looking at knu for this. i was wondering what you guys which speaker wire from them, and which gauge you guys would recommend. if you guys could give me some links that would be awesome.

THANKS! for any info you guys can give.

You should be more than fine. Especially if your not going to upgrade anytime soon.

if ur not going more than 20 feet and ur nominal power is only 1000 watts than you should be fine. If you are Really on a buget I would try and run the set up on all stock and see were you end up. if you get a voltage loss then go with the 4....in my experience most trucks have some pretty stout grounding in them stock and even some German cars

alright cool. from what ive been reading, ill be ok even IF i do upgrade to a true 1000 watt amp, with 4g.

thanks guys!

any replies to the speaker wire?

I was jw but will this be going in your dodge ram??