mccleery3

Indy Slamology 2009 June 20-21

I think their HQ is in Centerville...

When is the show???

It's only 30 min from my house...

I'll be there fo sho!

damn! i didnt even think about checking over here if anyone was gonna be up there. maybe for a centerville/fairfield show? i think it's fairfield...wherever that audio advantage location is.

Dang.......I just noticed you're from Cincy!!!!

What up neighbor!!!!! LOL

I think their HQ is in Centerville...

When is the show???

It's only 30 min from my house...

I'll be there fo sho!

Damn when is that I would like to make it, and hang out wit fellow forum members!!!!

I'm trying to find out...

The only show I can find is in around Dayton,OH in Sept, (I think)

It's hard to find out when comps are due to lack of promotions.

It's like trying to find a good party,

it's all in who you know and talk to...

And since I'm not a fan of my local install shops,

this may be an issue.

Most of them never bother to update their websites

let alone give out information unless you

waste your money there...

yeah, finding out when shows are around here is very hard. a lot for the fact that they dont even know when they'll be lol. i dont think they have a set schedule, they just kinda go a couple weeks in advance. so i wanna start calling every so often to check. they're usually on sundays tho at least.

oh and lol howdy neighbor :D

yeah, finding out when shows are around here is very hard. a lot for the fact that they dont even know when they'll be lol. i dont think they have a set schedule, they just kinda go a couple weeks in advance. so i wanna start calling every so often to check. they're usually on sundays tho at least.

oh and lol howdy neighbor :D

Howdy!

If you catch wind of any, post it up!!! (Please)

I wanna show of these Icons!!! LOL

sound off in Layfeyett,IN., july 25th through Sound Check, sorry to thread jack but cannot start new post :coolugh:

<---old bastard!! LOL!! I'm getting ready to get my oldest daughter a car for her 16th, she was born in 93. The two of us are already talking about her system.

and you haven't introduced us!?

hey Jay-C76 you caught a snap shot of me and the kid in the back ground .....lime green charger on page 3( the one all the drama was about).....in the back ground .....picture makes me look like a fat azz.....trick camera huh!

Damn it! I got to hang out with mdizzle and his buds for a little bit but had to bounce around 3pm. I didn't bring any sun block and now I look like a burnt racoon..lol!

are you kidding......we tried to stay for the hydro show....i got burnt to a crisp...

hey Jay-C76 you caught a snap shot of me and the kid in the back ground .....lime green charger on page 3( the one all the drama was about).....in the back ground .....picture makes me look like a fat azz.....trick camera huh!

LOL...

I took a lot of pics and video too!

I wondered around the show 3 times until I finally found mdizzle5472 sitting up by the db lanes..

Show on July 25th?

Is there a weblink?????

LOL...

I took a lot of pics and video too!

I wondered around the show 3 times until I finally found mdizzle5472 sitting up by the db lanes..

Show on July 25th?

Is there a weblink?????

http://soundcheckcustoms.com/revamp/index.htm check it out......