Sign in to follow this  
Quentin Jarrell

today's work

from the bottom:

DR 15

heavyweight 15

dual 10 ICONS

todayswork002.jpg

And I installed four AG cameras in a 56 foot horse trailer. My day started at 5:00 this morning. Work 6 hours, answer e-mails during lunch for two hours then work another 7 hours.

And I installed four AG cameras in a 56 foot horse trailer. My day started at 5:00 this morning. Work 6 hours, answer e-mails during lunch for two hours then work another 7 hours.

yikes. get this man a beer. cold.

yikes. get this man a beer. cold.

no, no, no, keep ur alkihol. I had alcohol poisioning when I was 15. Drank 1/2 gallon of Everclear at 110 pounds of bodyweight. I was in a coma for two weeks from lack of oxygen to the brain and stayed in the hospital for a month. I haven't touched a drink since. Doctors said if I would have gotten to the hospital a few hours later than I did I would have died.

lol. i just came across this thread. well you see the problem is you drank half a gallon of everclear period. idc how old you are, how much you weigh. but everclear at 195 proof. will fuck anyone up with far less than half a gallon loll.....

i means shit the smell of that will burn nostril hairs.

nice boxes

lol. i just came across this thread. well you see the problem is you drank half a gallon of everclear period. idc how old you are, how much you weigh. but everclear at 195 proof. will fuck anyone up with far less than half a gallon loll.....

i means shit the smell of that will burn nostril hairs.

nice boxes

Damn it. I thought this was a new post, of boxes he recently made (potentially mine?) :Doh:

Don't tease me like that :(