saosin

new to forum have ?'s

sup guys i'm new to the forum, i've been reading alot about SS and their P series line, i saw that their was a group buy for it, i was wondering how would these subs do in a ported box 6cf tuned to 28hz, i'm lookin to buy 3 of the 12" rl-p in dual 2 ohm, i will be pushing them with a orion 2500d so they will get about 700-800..... is this recommended.......

they should sound very nice, but can I ask why 3? it would show the amp a funky load, what about a pair of 12's instead?

yeah, its goin to show 1.33 ohm load to the amp, well i have a box already built for some eD subs but decided to do a lil research on subs that do well 2.0cubes, and SS was starting to be really popular......

mrray has done a fwe different boxes, and mike can help on exact ranges for you :)

~750 wrms to each RL-p12 with 2 cu ft net volume per driver in a vented application will work just great.

With your desired tuning of 28 Hz, I would suggest providing 80 square inches of gross port area.

mrray has done a fwe different boxes, and mike can help on exact ranges for you :)

yeah, but mike beat me to it!! lmao...

but that combo sounds pretty sweet/loud indeed!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

lol i might partake in the group buy, tryin to sell some stuff to get money for it...... mmmm that would be some yummy bass gravy, lol is it possible for you to write bass gravy on the sub mike :ohsnap: