carlos

IA warden vs DDz

In an extreme SPL environment... the woofer is going to be one of the last things you should be worried about.

Im just wondering. In my next van build, i should just order some boss or wolfenhags or somthing to test with?

Sure, any subwoofer can be loud in the correct enclosure.

Don't make me go and dig up the 150db video with Sony Xplode 6x9's.

Yeah, I wanna see that video too. :fing34:

hehe me too

My bad. They weren't 6x9's.

Doctorbass' test in a CRX of CRXSPL car. He has four XSL-121 Xplod subs powered by two Hk4000 producing 4000Wrms each! That's around 1000W to 1500W per sub!! He did 156 dB!!! Mmm xplod... what?? yess Xplod !! and they stay warm!!

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/Sony/xs1121.1.wmv

Granted, it looks like an AudioControl meter which are known to be 3-6db off of a Termlab.

EDIT

EFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I found it.

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/Various/6x9.1.wmv

169.2db

hy guys...in your opinion...what do you think,the Warden from specs and motor point of view is in the same spl class woofers with the DDz...so i would like to know for example...can a 18" warden keep up with the DD 9918z in a spl comp???

I have not seen to much other than burp from the dd z ... my self i wonder what a z would do in a 35 hz 5 cube box ... to be honest i would like to put 4 warden 15's in my ride and see what happens ... pretty sure it would be an awsome ride ... I also have seen a few vids on the d/p's and they look like and awsome driver aswell ... long story short id put my bets on the warden being a force to be reckin with .. :fing34: the d/p's and wardens are bad azzz

WHo knows BJ, you might see videos of the wardens in that same car here shortly.

:)

I would really like to see a few wardens in something.... HINT HINT lol but Im just sitting back and waiting !

i seen a few of your vids with the 4 15's on utube ... im working on the build for 4 warden 15's right now ... so brace your self ooooh and look me up on utube beajay25 .. i got about 20 vids on there

I would really like to see a few wardens in something.... HINT HINT lol but Im just sitting back and waiting !

i seen a few of your vids with the 4 15's on utube ... im working on the build for 4 warden 15's right now ... so brace your self ooooh and look me up on utube beajay25 .. i got about 20 vids on there

So your the annoying guy that compared the BTL's and Level 5's...how you got 155 DECIMALS with the BTL's, and how they have "little" motors.

So your the annoying guy that compared the BTL's and Level 5's...how you got 155 DECIMALS with the BTL's, and how they have "little" motors.

i dont know about annoying, but mr january is loud for sure.

should give me a call sometime, but he doesnt have my number.

ill get it to you.

-Robin

YOUR WISH IS BEING WORKED ON AS WE SPEAK LOL ... 4 WALLED WARDEN 15'S WILL ARRIVE ... BY THE END OF THE MONTH NICK KNOWS MY PLANS WE ARE MAKNG IT HAPPEN .. KEEP POSTED FOR THE OUTCOME .. AND MY ANSWER TO THE TOPIC ? WILL BE BACKED WITH THE DRIVERS THEM SELF WILL LET THE WARDEN 'S SPEAK FOR YAH P.S THANKS INCRIMINATOR AUDIO FOR ALL YOUR TRUST AND HELP .... LETS GET ERRRRRR DONE

[/quote

VOLTAGE + PROPER ENCLOSER + PROPER PORT + PROPER POWER = SPL

Exactly...you didn't need to go buy Level 5's to get louder, just set them up the right way.

Exactly...you didn't need to go buy Level 5's to get louder, just set them up the right way.

are kidding me , is this a joke ,

I know what the answer is.......but Im going to let our competitors answer it for me

Love my warden's Best subwoofer i have ever owned ... fing05.gif