sundownz

SAZ-3500D Pre-Order v.2

The first pre-sale was so popular we sold out before the amps even arrived... so we are doing it again :)

Same deal as last time around!

$850 for one

$825 for two (each)

$810 for four or more (each)

Paypal me at sundownz@sundownaudio.com to Pre-Order! OR Order on our cart system here :

http://www.sundownaudio.com/presale/

The current ETA is around the end of August -- this is a rough estimate. As always, with a pre-order the ETA is subject to change based on shipping delays, etc, etc. PLEASE do not pre-order unless you are okay with any delays that may occur.

They feature 33% more output FETs than the current 3000D... a quad transformer setup (more efficient)... and some other changes we made to enhance reliability vs. the SAZ-3000D.

CIMG2265.JPG

CIMG2266.JPG

CIMG2267.JPG

I am going to keep this thread cleaned up and on topic - please make a new post for questions not directly related to pre-ordered.

WOW!!!! LOOKS LIKE A MONSTER!!!!!

Could I take advantage of the trade in program for a 3000D with NO scratches or defects, and get one of these?

You would need to send in your amp during the pre-order to qualify for pre-order pricing - so I'd say you will want to wait until towards the end.

blew whole tax return on 3500d in feb, i should have just save for 5 months and wait for V.2. whish i would have known there were going to be another run. feel jipped. but on the good side, i get mine friday.

I think the "v.2" is saying that it's another preorder, not a 3500d v.2

Correct - it is the pre-order v.2 - it's the same 3500D :)

blew whole tax return on 3500d in feb, i should have just save for 5 months and wait for V.2. whish i would have known there were going to be another run. feel jipped. but on the good side, i get mine friday.

LOL

Mid August - we usually cut off pre-sales one to two weeks before the amps come in.

Ok, just to make sure im reading this right.

This presale ends mid august correct?

Im about 1 paycheck away from ordering my 3500D :)

Ok, just to make sure im reading this right.

This presale ends mid august correct?

Im about 1 paycheck away from ordering my 3500D :)

Correct!

Do you currently expect to have plenty 3500d's for the pre-order? I'm asking cause I would prefer to wait till close to the end of the pre-order to order one say beginning of august? However I wouldn't want to risk not getting one.

A bit of refresher on how strong these are... we gained a FULL 1 dB vs. an SAZ-3000D @ 1 ohm in testing on 12 volts!

WOW...these things look freakn sic. I've seen some really loud setups using Sundown in DFW.

There is a good chance these will come in early August as production just finished and they will be on the way shortly... so get those pre-orders in ASAP!

Thats great news and bad news since I've had to dip into my amp fund some to pay bills... Hope I don't miss out on getting one..... =(

I ordered my 3500D just a few mins ago. Any news on when you will receive them? Can hardly wait to put my strokers to work, hope this bad boy doesnt blow them before I get my new sub to replace them. lol

Production finished early this month. This puts the ETA early to mid August.

so i would need 0awg gauge amp kit and about how many batteries for 1 ohm operation so it wont cut out and a ho alternator anybody used the ones on ebay

I recommend at least a 200a alternator, good group34 battery under the hood, and a good group31 battery in the back for this amp.

I recommend at least a 200a alternator, good group34 battery under the hood, and a good group31 battery in the back for this amp.

so no new 0awg cable first the alternator u think