oxsign

4 RL-p 12" in 1.25cubes each ported

I'm going to be running 4 Signature 12"s ported and the most I can muster up for each is 1.25 cubes ported to 33Hz with 500w to each. Is this going to be sufficient air space for them to function properly?

I've always been big into ported enclosures, but space is tight. I wonder if I would be happy with these 4 sealed. :coolugh:

Woooo i cant wait to see this! i think you should seal it first, then if you dont like it, try ported. im sure you have an idea what rl-p's sound like ported anyway! lol

You could always use external Aero ports to achieve a ported box with little space consumed for the port.

You could always use external Aero ports to achieve a ported box with little space consumed for the port.
The only problem with that is that it's going to be a center console setup in my crew cab chevy. So it has to be a clean install with no external ports. :fing34:

Ok I did some measuring and if I cut the rear seat (make it 2 buckets out of the 60/40 bench seat), I would have enough to give them 1.55 each after displacement. What are your thoughts on that?

Perfecto!

I've been waiting for you to chime in Mike, LOL. So 1.5 with about 450w tuned to 33-34Hz. I'm going to see what I can pull off then.

Perfecto!

I've been waiting for you to chime in Mike, LOL. So 1.5 with about 450w tuned to 33-34Hz. I'm going to see what I can pull off then.

Awesome!

We demand pictures as always. :fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

:ttiwwop: Edited by tech2332

:ttiwwop:

LOL, I'll start another thread when I get started on it. I have a few things to work out/figure out. It's going to be a full coulsole from front to back. So I want it to look right/good. :fing34: