reaudiofreak85

Oz audio ME 15.2 Subwoofer am i being ripped off?

Ive posted about this subwoofer on a few other forums, well it took me a couple weeks to even get the guy to tell me the shipping and send me a paypal invoice, well he said the subwoofer was $250 for 1 Oz audio 15" ME15.2 ......which is a good price, but hes trying to charge me $55 to ship that seems to high to me even if he is insuring it and using their packaging...the reason is, is i just shipped 2 RE SE 15's UPS ground to a guy in the same state where he lives and it was only $38 dollars....and he is using UPS ground too.

The subwoofer is brand new, but i saw them go for $200 new shipped on here before....i realize they used to sale for over $300 normally easily and these are great subs that being said there is no warranty since Oz isnt in business,

What do u guys think am i being screwed or should i go ahead and pay him $305 shipped like he's asking...

on the other hand i know how rare the dual 2 ohm version is, which is what i need...

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated

What are some specs on the sub in question?

I think for the money he wants your crazy you can pick up a better sub brand new for the same money.

I think for the money he wants your crazy you can pick up a better sub brand new for the same money.

I was thinking the same thing if i cant get him to go down, what is something comparable that that sub around 600 to 700 rms a 15" and dual 2 ohms....i know that is asking a lot but that is really what i need

cost me about 35 to ship a 60lb nightshade to fl.. 55 is high for a single 15... should be 30ish

Why not go to ups.com and pay for the shipping where he just has to print out the shipping slip and tape it to the box then send him another 5 bucks for a box to put it in. Is that not around how much it would cost?

cost me about 35 to ship a 60lb nightshade to fl.. 55 is high for a single 15... should be 30ish

was thinking the same thing...whats the most i should pay for this sub with shipping and everything?

Edited by reaudiofreak85

they are nice subs. pretty much a 15" IDMAX since ID never churned any out.

sub price is good. shipping is a little high. Call him out on it and ask why its so high. if his response doesnt include the term "crate" than tell him you shipped similar subs for less.

they are nice subs. pretty much a 15" IDMAX since ID never churned any out.

sub price is good. shipping is a little high. Call him out on it and ask why its so high. if his response doesnt include the term "crate" than tell him you shipped similar subs for less.

Yep ive told him that i shipped two re se 15's for $38 bucks at the same distance ....so im waiting to see what he says...i have a feeling that since Paypal takes a chunk of his money hes trying to jack up the shipping charge to make up for it

i ended up getting the OZ Audio because i got him to go down to $290 shipped instead, which it could of still been less on the shipping, but that's not to bad

OZ audio ?

It is an italian rims brand !!!!!!!! Very good rims, beautiful and a little expensive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They make subs now, do they?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Hope they sound good, for you !!

OZ audio ?

It is an italian rims brand !!!!!!!! Very good rims, beautiful and a little expensive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They make subs now, do they?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Hope they sound good, for you !!

Not the same company.

Unless you're going IB, then it is truly a nice deal on that one... Magical sub in IB alignment ;)

Unless you're going IB, then it is truly a nice deal on that one... Magical sub in IB alignment ;)

Thanks i thought it was a pretty good deal too, I had heard of Oz Audio for a long time and ive never heard anything but good things about them,The more i read about this subwoofer and the videos that ive seen of them the more im glad i got it besides that, The Dual 2 ohm version is extremely rare he's the only guy i even know who had it and i was pretty much lucky to find a brand new one as well...Im sure soon it will be hard to find any Oz Audio products

Edited by reaudiofreak85