Sign in to follow this  
str8tchillin69

Lvl5 18 vs BTL 18

I'm from charlotte nc... And as far as my truck I just wanna go all out.. I just went out shoppin and bought 26s for her and redoing my interior on saturday.. And I know I need to do more research on every thing.. Big jon what does sundown have comin out? I was lookin into the aa subs but I can't find prices anywhere or where to order so I'm kinda sketchy... I did look at the nightshades I just thought the dc or fi was better.

I'm from charlotte nc... And as far as my truck I just wanna go all out.. I just went out shoppin and bought 26s for her and redoing my interior on saturday.. And I know I need to do more research on every thing.. Big jon what does sundown have comin out? I was lookin into the aa subs but I can't find prices anywhere or where to order so I'm kinda sketchy... I did look at the nightshades I just thought the dc or fi was better.

You can pm ndmustang to find the closest aa dealer to you...definitely don't be nervous about buying from them though. I've owned fi, dc, sundown, and they all make great products. I would contact someone from each company and tell them what your goals are and how much room/power/budget you have and let them suggest something for you. Then just make a choice and stick with it and don't guess yourself. With that much money and power and cone area you are most definitely going to be loud as hell.

really well well... sundown is out of one of the carolinas

take a look at this...

the BEAST... http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=19519

the NS-X http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=25671

sundown can also make you custom nightshades....

03 GMC Yukon Denali

Pioneer AVH-P6000DVD

(4) 18" FI BTL in a wall

(2) 10"FI Q in rear door for mid bass

(4) Sundown Saz-3500d for 18s

(2) Sundown Saz-1000d for 10s

(2) Sundown Sax-125.2 for A-Pillars and Kick Panels

(1) Sundown Sax-50.4 for doors

(6) MB Quart PVI 216

(2) MB Quart PVI 164

(3) iraggi 300amp alt

Big Three

MLA module

300sq ft Dynamat

Just run (1) Sundown 2000D to the 10" Q's (or get rid of the Q's).

Run more power in the doors if you are going to have (4) 18's on 14000+ watts.

Consider killing the Q's and run multiple AA 7" midbass and nice tweeters in an active 2-way setup. Midbass from the 7" drivers in awesome! I run mine down to 65 Hz with 115 watts RMS per driver. Feels like someone is punching me in the leg with 6 of them in the door!

Don't think tweeters will work with that much bass... Look into "Image Dynamics" horns ultra

+ it will sound good :D

Kelvin

Mine do fine. Just need enough of them, the correct crossover, and plenty of power. . .But horns are nice if you have a good place for them.

Brian

If your in Charlotte then you should take a trip up to Troutman to see Jacob at Sundown Audio. He could definately set you up with some Nightshades and some amps to power them. I'd either go with 8 saz2000's, or 4 saz3500's. Jacob is one of the best in the business in customer service and quality. Being that you live in North Carolina why not deal with someone face to face when buying equiptment?

I'm also in NC. I live up in Greensboro, so it's about an hour and a half from you. If you need any help or advice I'm pretty much always available to lend a hand or even talk if you have questions. I run all Sundown amps and subs in my car and I'm very happy. It's also extremely convient that my manufacturer is right here in the same state, not to mention that it's only a little over an hour drive to get to him too.

His email is sundownz@sundownaudio.com or pm me if you want his shop number in case you would rather talk to him in person.

Good luck with your build, I hope that I'll get to see it when it's done.

sry guys i havent been on... i had to go to florida to pick up my supra... but that sound like a great idea i may just go talk to sundown face to face and see what he says and if he could built a nice sub... you guys are awesome!!!!