Jacob86

How do I wire this?

I will be running them of the 3 & 4th channel of my sundown 50.4.

I havent a clue right now how to hook them up

Thanks for any help

Specifications: *Power handling: 70 watts RMS/110 watts max *VCdia: 1" *Le: 0.53 mH *Impedance: 4 ohms *Re: 2.9 ohms *Frequency response: 48-20,000 Hz *Fs: 48 Hz *SPL: 86 dB 1W/1m *Vas: 0.64 cu. ft. *Qms: 2.63 *Qes: 0.85 *Qts: 0.64 *Xmax: 2.5 mm *Tweeter crossover: 10 kHz @ 6 dB/octave *Dimensions: A: 6-1/2", B: 5-3/4", C: 3-

img000542009052916361.th.jpg

img000522009052916361r.th.jpg

img000532009052916361h.th.jpg

Edited by Jacob86

What sub is that? i take that it's from PE?

Edit: or is that a mid?

Edited by DeepSubBoy

Are these midbass?, coax?

I take it you just have two of them? Just wire one to each channel.

And if you have some processing on the channels high pass them up somewhere near 100hz if you wail on your system, lower if you don't and can hear midbass distortion.

So do I just need to y the positive and negative from the amp so I can hook up to the 2 +s and 2 -s? I was thinking that would give me a wired ohm load

What? You have 2 speakers, correct? And 2 amplifier channels, correct? Wire one speaker straight to each channel.

from what I see looking at the pictures of that coaxial, those are just 2 different size terminals for the same connection, so just pick whichever one is better for your wire size.

from what I see looking at the pictures of that coaxial, those are just 2 different size terminals for the same connection, so just pick whichever one is better for your wire size.

Thank you :fing34:

My bad, I should have looked more closely. From the link it appears those are actually separate terminals for each component of the coaxial. One set of terminals for the tweeter, one set for the mid. The side with the capacitor is for the tweeter. You'll want to hook both positives to the positive on one channel of the amp, and both negatives to the negative on that channel of the amp.

If you only hook up one you'll either only get mid or only get tweeter sound.

My bad, I should have looked more closely. From the link it appears those are actually separate terminals for each component of the coaxial. One set of terminals for the tweeter, one set for the mid. The side with the capacitor is for the tweeter. You'll want to hook both positives to the positive on one channel of the amp, and both negatives to the negative on that channel of the amp.

If you only hook up one you'll either only get mid or only get tweeter sound.

thanks for hanging in there with me