basshead601

woohoo ups stopped by!!!

got my icon 15" today :wacky: , looks pretty good and solid. after doing some reading i wish i would have spent the extra money and got a xcon and sold my jl 1000 n got a sundown amp but i think the icon will be pleasing to my ears :bigclap: ill know next week when my box arrives

maybe ill try a xcon 12" and sundown amp in my camaro or mustang if i can get enough airspace

nice work ssa keep it up

i was gonna take some but i figured everybody had seen several icons lol but i am gonna get some when i get the box and put it in the truck!!!

^ Real talk.

Now come on with the pics.

We are whores about pics and vids :)

We all love pics of new toys! :fing34:

every new sub has to be broken in so take it easy for a few days.

start a photobucket account and put the pics on there then you can put them on here.

Incase your still lost on how to upload them:

Make a photobucket account (www.photobucket.com) upload them there.

Copy the direct link of the photo once uploaded and on here click the insert image icon and paste the link into that box :)

I am always excited to see pics of awesome subs! I cant wait till quentin gets to my box and I get my Icon!

:) :) :)

Nice and pretty!!!

Mine has silver baskets and gold terminals..LOL

It didn't get sent to paint I guess...

Still works like they're supposed to.

I love em' !!!

And you will too!

man i'm dying to hook this up n see how it sounds lol. I got a sealed enclosure and a probox super bass enclosure in the closet but imma try n hold out and be a good boy until I get the one from quentin

:) :) :)

ha i love teh icon next to the t1 the t1 looks so ugly and so much wasted material to get crap than u got the icon which u can just tell it means business :) love it but thats my opinion on the t1

ha i love teh icon next to the t1 the t1 looks so ugly and so much wasted material to get crap than u got the icon which u can just tell it means business :) love it but thats my opinion on the t1

EXACTLY! they put so much useless shit on there that doesnt serve a purpose what so ever.

ya the t1 looks like a bunch of metal and plastic hehe thier scared to show the motor ..