Gary F.

New Sundown owner!!!

Those numbers are crazy man! I saw where you posted on MECA forum are you competing, if so what class?

Those numbers are crazy man! I saw where you posted on MECA forum are you competing, if so what class?

Yes I compete in Meca X1 class. The reason for this is the sensor placement is similar to db Drag. This vehicle is not an extreme build as far as the cab goes. Stock dash,headliner,doorpanels,glass.floor.

wow, and i thought those stetsom's were good amps..

158.4 off 2 1500D amps, wicked!!!

This was at .25 STRAPPED. I DO NOT recomend this. As I will not run them that low again.

:blush: Thought Jacob sold the Sundown brand to somebody... As in: "Sundown has a new owner" :P

Guess my english has flaws...

Kelvin

Isn't it said that ungly adds the dbzzzzzz!

Just keeps getting louder :)

Yeah, I have a coil that is rubbing pretty bad now. :( I geuss its time for new recones.

Did some more testing. I finally tested with the van running. The exhaust fumes are deadly. Starting voltage was at 14.5-14.6 dropping to 13.8-13.9 not bad.

dbr097.jpg

Those are great numbers!! I plan on using the 1500d's as well... 8 of them as well is the plan. :fing34:

I saw this van in person at one of my shows, and it looks great!! Keep up the great work!!

Those are great numbers!! I plan on using the 1500d's as well... 8 of them as well is the plan. :fing34:

I saw this van in person at one of my shows, and it looks great!! Keep up the great work!!

Thanks Dave. I'm planning on coming to your show next weekend.

HAHA......Those exhaust fumes will get you. It had a muffler at one time, but I was at a show backing the van off the trailer and it got caught on the trailer, so naturally I just gunned it. The ending result it what you see and hear now. LOL...thats great. The van does look good Gary, and good numbers. Keep up the good work.

Dave, I put a muffler on it. One of those import type, you should hear it. It sounds like a Honda on steroids. :wacky: Thanks Dave, its getting there.

Been doing some testing for an upcoming NSPL show. What kind of VAC and AC amps are most of you getting out of 2 1500's strapped? And I some more pics if anyone is interested.

Pics are always good!

Not sure about specific volts/amps, but I have been getting right at 1500 watts per amp not stapped.

However, Zach has been getting 1700+ per amp strapped.

Ok for the Nspl show.

107 VAC

44 AC amps

4708 watts

Imp. rise to 2.43 ohms

SPL

dbr102.jpg

Edited by Gary F.

those 1500s are no joke