NDMstang65

BTL Lead Time!

Hmm. I've never had a problem with UPS tracking. It's always worked great for me.

USPS on the other hand...

No when the driver scans the package and it is loaded into the package car it goes back to the sorting facility at night. Then the driver downloads his DIAD board into the UPS system and it dumps onto their servers and it then says "In Transit"

Orders are being filled as they were received. It's just going to be a VERY busy two weeks.

No when the driver scans the package and it is loaded into the package car it goes back to the sorting facility at night. Then the driver downloads his DIAD board into the UPS system and it dumps onto their servers and it then says "In Transit"

Orders are being filled as they were received. It's just going to be a VERY busy two weeks.

yea i fully understand, i know you guys are busy anyways and plus i didn't even know you guys had over 100 orders to fill. haha damn

but to chill me out could u please just tell me if you shipped any out so far? and if i ordered mine on May 14, are there many other orders in front of mine? i just need to know this please so i can get an idea

lol tell me about it im am FREEKIN DIEING HERE !!!!! i got a shipping number and in email it says estimated shipping date is july 8th lol ive been pacing around house with every window wide open so i can have a 100% view of road lol.

BUT .................................................................no ups man and prob wont be one bc its about 8 pm over here in nc .

i really think im going crazy i check status of order every 45 mins ive called ups four times lol.

what did i do to deserve this treatment ??????

lol but really im dieing

Again

Your order says "Billing Information Received", The UPS guy is not going to come when it says your package is arriving today because none of them have left yet.

We don't have any of them 100% built yet. It takes time guys..you knew that when you ordered at the discounted rate with the free stuff that standard build time still applies.

Check your tracking number When the Tracking Number signifies IN TRANSIT then that means it has left the facility and is on the way to your house. Just because you have a tracking number does not mean that it has went anywhere and it has not went anywhere if it says "Billing information received"

We have many other subs to build on top of that..but right at 100 BTL's alone to build.

Again

Your order says "Billing Information Received", The UPS guy is not going to come when it says your package is arriving today because none of them have left yet.

We don't have any of them 100% built yet. It takes time guys..you knew that when you ordered at the discounted rate with the free stuff that standard build time still applies.

Check your tracking number When the Tracking Number signifies IN TRANSIT then that means it has left the facility and is on the way to your house. Just because you have a tracking number does not mean that it has went anywhere and it has not went anywhere if it says "Billing information received"

We have many other subs to build on top of that..but right at 100 BTL's alone to build.

yea i know the build time still applies and all. and i'm willing to wait a little longer instead of getting a product that was rushed out the door.

the only thing i see wrong is this - straight from the infamous email

Scheduled Delivery: 08-July-2009

haha this is why you have crazy people on your hands. when i saw this i figured oh ok sub on wednesday.. just like every other person that got it. but it's all cool.. i'm posting with the best intentions.. im not trying to bitch :)

but if you read the fine print aboe that statement "This message was sent to you at the request of Fi Car Audio to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact Fi Car Audio directly.

people just got confused and shit.. it happens

but the only thing i'm curious about is again, if i ordered on May 14, 2009 where would i be on that list?

that's all, and sorry for being a pain, thanks

You aren't being a pain.

I can't tell you where you are on the list..there's a stack of UPS labels about 8" deep..

You can wait :)..when it updates, it has left.

You aren't being a pain.

I can't tell you where you are on the list..there's a stack of UPS labels about 8" deep..

You can wait :) ..when it updates, it has left.

haha alright alright. can't wait for that update ;)

Again

yea i know the build time still applies and all. and i'm willing to wait a little longer instead of getting a product that was rushed out the door.

the only thing i see wrong is this - straight from the infamous email

Scheduled Delivery: 08-July-2009

haha this is why you have crazy people on your hands. when i saw this i figured oh ok sub on wednesday.. just like every other person that got it. but it's all cool.. i'm posting with the best intentions.. im not trying to bitch :)

but if you read the fine print aboe that statement "This message was sent to you at the request of Fi Car Audio to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact Fi Car Audio directly.

people just got confused and shit.. it happens

but the only thing i'm curious about is again, if i ordered on May 14, 2009 where would i be on that list?

that's all, and sorry for being a pain, thanks

i was thinking like you that my subs were going to be in by today . (im a bit anixous bc i order (4) in May 19 th

"You aren't being a pain.

You can wait ..when it updates, it has left."

Well, I ordered mine on June 2nd and when I emailed Scott on monday he told me that the first 45 were getting shipped off Tuesday. And the rest so on.

I was #63 (so Scott says) on the list so mine should have went out yesterday.

no telling what you guys are but I ordered on June 2nd so if you before me... You can guestimate :)

You aren't being a pain.

You can wait :) ..when it updates, it has left.

that was an awsome response

you still remember what its like to wait for a new toy, even as an adult.

Yep.

It was when I learned that good things come to those who wait ;):)

We've got the magnets..it just takes time to build them and what not :)

I honestly don't know what's going on.

I've heard that someone's shipping info has changed to in transit and all that good stuff. Mine is still on Billing Information Received.

He ordered his early June and i ordered mine early May. We got the same thing.

Am I missing something or does UPS like dick?

Nick if you could just fill me in i'd really appreciate it.. I'm thinking you shipped it out Friday and the system is behind since it's the weekend or osmething idk. But I still don't see why orders in June are filled before May.. Not being a jackass but come on lol.

I will check tomorrow on yours. As it sits right now all orders placed during the back order period will be shipped no later than tomorrow (to the best of my knowledge). We have been working double shifts and on Saturday to get things done. We have 52 subs from after Fridays last UPS pickup and work done on Sat that will ship plus the last 40 or so that will be finished tomorrow.

UPS is a PITA in that they put a date on the order based off of processing and not the actual pick up. We can do nothing about it and simply cant/wont change the way we process orders to try and do it on the day that it ships. We work right up to the last second in getting subs out for the last UPS and there is no way of knowing if it will make it until its on the truck for the day. Doing them ahead of time allows for several workers to check the order, tickets, and build list along the way to ensure that all are correct. Rushing tickets at the last minute will only result in errors in shipping... and I surely dont like explaining why your sub is shipped to the wrong address or has the wrong options on it. Nor do I like paying double shipping to get the 70+ pound package back and to the right info.

Thanks,

Scott

I will check tomorrow on yours. As it sits right now all orders placed during the back order period will be shipped no later than tomorrow (to the best of my knowledge). We have been working double shifts and on Saturday to get things done. We have 52 subs from after Fridays last UPS pickup and work done on Sat that will ship plus the last 40 or so that will be finished tomorrow.

UPS is a PITA in that they put a date on the order based off of processing and not the actual pick up. We can do nothing about it and simply cant/wont change the way we process orders to try and do it on the day that it ships. We work right up to the last second in getting subs out for the last UPS and there is no way of knowing if it will make it until its on the truck for the day. Doing them ahead of time allows for several workers to check the order, tickets, and build list along the way to ensure that all are correct. Rushing tickets at the last minute will only result in errors in shipping... and I surely dont like explaining why your sub is shipped to the wrong address or has the wrong options on it. Nor do I like paying double shipping to get the 70+ pound package back and to the right info.

Thanks,

Scott

ok thank you. mayb mine was picked up on Friday and hasn't been put into the system or whatever they do at the end of the day.

thanks for the response.

I don't like complaining but when I found out that someone who ordered almost a full month after me is getting there's this week really got to me.

thanks again

Monday morning and it still hasn't changed.

But it is only 5:38 am there so i'll check again on my break.

Please just check into it for me.

Last name Barber. Ordered May 14. If you need anything else PM me please.

Thanks!

UPS doesn't run at 5:38 in the morning ;)

You'll see it tonight when the servers update.

UPS doesn't run at 5:38 in the morning ;)

You'll see it tonight when the servers update.

oh so does that mean it's out of your building? ;)

No that means it is going out today...at the 3:30pm pickup.

You will see it update tonight.

No that means it is going out today...at the 3:30pm pickup.

You will see it update tonight.

?

Just want to know when the orders placed AFTER the free cooling and shirt were being offered will ship? I ordered on the 3rd of July and was wondering if they are gonna be shipping anytime this week. Since I payed the full price (I got 2 btls) that means I dont have to wait, right (other than the 7-10 Biz days to build)? Thought I'd post here rather than making another thread. Thanks Nick!