loondizie52

why has no one ever?

done a extended econoline van or dodge ram van with somethin like 12 or 14 18's yet...i mean a 2000 dodge ram van extended version has 295 cu ft...just think i t would be the most badass bass vehicle possible with that kinda set up

better yet, why are anyone not done it yet?

How do you know they haven't? I'm sure somebody has. People put stuff in vans all the time.

I had 14 18" 's in the back of my a van once.

Then I delivered the pizza's to the school.

J

Why are not anyone done big bass in school bus ?

The local shop I work for had a SPL vehicle back in the 90s, a Suzuki Amigo with 48 10" Alumapro Subs in a W configuration. That's pucking nuts if you ask me. It was capable of mid 170s!

tell you what.... start throwing me some donations and I'll do it! Hell, I would get a school bus and pack it FULL of subs/amps/batteries etc... if i had the money ;)

There is an old Econline that competes in SPL.

There's a competitor that has a Chevy Express and Ascendant Audio subs powered by Sundown SAZ-3000D's

:Doh:

There's a competitor that has a Chevy Express and Ascendant Audio subs powered by Sundown SAZ-3000D's

I was going to mention this one. It's got something like 24-15"s, and it's for sale too.

ya but g-monks van is running less than 1000 rms per sub actually somewhere around 600 each i think...im talkin a van with 14 18's like all BTL's on like 3k each...thats gotta blow everything away

why are not anyone buy tractor to tow shipping container filled with 50 21" woofas?

Guy out here had a Dodge Sprinter van with 10 DD 2515"s on 10,000 rms watts........

It's naughty....

mostly because it's impractical and after 8 feet you start having phase issues oh and the fact unless you are loaded no one is going to waste 30k on a system

ya but g-monks van is running less than 1000 rms per sub actually somewhere around 600 each i think...im talkin a van with 14 18's like all BTL's on like 3k each...thats gotta blow everything away

give me a car and a truck of concrete. one 18 and 20kw and that will be nasty for way less than 14 18s :P

give me a car and a truck of concrete. one 18 and 20kw and that will be nasty for way less than 14 18s :P

Okay Alan Dante :P

why are not anyone buy tractor to tow shipping container filled with 50 21" woofas?

Each moofer powered wiz 5000 wattz ?

Okay Alan Dante :P

Hahah that's what i was going for you caught me.... :bigclap:

SPL is not all about stuffing tons of equipment in a vehicle. It's very possible to make two 18s louder than fourteen 18s, even with the same power to each sub in both installs.

SPL is not all about stuffing tons of equipment in a vehicle.

thank you !!

SPL is not all about stuffing tons of equipment in a vehicle.

thank you !!

You're welcome. :)

yez! or why are no peoples put 200 fifteens in bullet train for 170 deebeez driveby @ 200mph?

yez! or why are no peoples put 200 fifteens in bullet train for 170 deebeez driveby @ 200mph?

Why are not people buy cargo boat with 200 shipping container filled with 50 21" moofers ? And use the boat engine just for powah. Spl comps on the open sea, flippie floppies for everyone :coolugh: