loondizie52

why has no one ever?

haha!

It has been done. Brantley Waites Ford Econoline 12 Stroker 15's, Ed Eason Dodge don't remember what he had, The old Cerwin Vega Econoline 12 18's, Bobby Riley I think it was a Chevy van. If my memory serves me right, all of these vans were capable of over 170 db. They all have been retired for some time now. Brantley was the first person to ever do a 160 db's, at a show.

The local shop I work for had a SPL vehicle back in the 90s, a Suzuki Amigo with 48 10" Alumapro Subs in a W configuration. That's pucking nuts if you ask me. It was capable of mid 170s!

Did it have DEI amps an was black?

why are not anyone buy tractor to tow shipping container filled with 50 21" woofas?

Each moofer powered wiz 5000 wattz ?

yez! or why are no peoples put 200 fifteens in bullet train for 170 deebeez driveby @ 200mph?

I lol'd

not to thread jack, but that matter horn is crazy shite!

not to thread jack, but that matter horn is crazy shite!

i know right? it's probably the closest thing to a real "brown note" sub. :bull::Cavalry::bull:

The local shop I work for had a SPL vehicle back in the 90s, a Suzuki Amigo with 48 10" Alumapro Subs in a W configuration. That's pucking nuts if you ask me. It was capable of mid 170s!

Did it have DEI amps an was black?

It was all DEI amplifiers, 12 1100ds IIRC. I don't know if it was black, I just some some old pictures of itat work and some of the guys who worked there back then were telling me how crazy loud it was. It was built by Audio Designs in MN.