kwschs

I have a surprise coming!

On a retail side of things :P.

I am in the works of something huge, that will please every audio enthusiast on this forum :). For those of you who don't know I am an internet entrepreneur, and have recently just got hooked in this market.

I have something coming in the next month on a retail side of things you guys will love! Still talking to some of the companies you all know around here, but the business model is done.

Not much info I know, but just wait ;)!

Want to tell us more?

Im very interested as well.. as long as it wont take business away from SSA shop.....

:o Do tell....

:worthless:

Unless you can elaborate more!

:shrug:

If anything this would help SSA productions, however after talking to him it was mentioned that the resale of the product is not yet cost effective enough for me to resell, so he will handle things.

More info coming soon

Wait what?

does this have anything to do with the idea SSA recently announced about selling certified used subs that customers send back to upgrade to something else?

does this have anything to do with the idea SSA recently announced about selling certified used subs that customers send back to upgrade to something else?

No, that is different. Another on line site popping up selling the brands SSA carries, hurts SSA, period.

Best of luck...

The internet is full of very small margins of the same ole stuff for 18 different prices where the lowest one wins.

Nothing wrong with being an Entrepreneur..as I am one myself...but you need to think more then twice about jumping into the internet car audio market...

If you are in it solely to make money you are already in the wrong state of mind and setting yourself up for a failure :).

If you are in it solely to make money you are already in the wrong state of mind and setting yourself up for a failure :).

Exactly!!

:)